IGNORED

updated Regulator/Rectifier Group Buy

Hey Folks,

we're looking at a possible Group Buy for state-of-the Art Regulators/Rectifiers - Shindengen FA 012.

At the Moment, we need someone who is willing to handle the Contact with the Seller and get Things arranged.

Every Bike could use this new Unit, as a recommended Upgrade, when the a excellent Charging Systems is in Order, like heated Clothing, intense Loads like running Lights or just because the Stock Units failed. Here's the Plot ...

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37971]has anyone explored alternative voltage regulator... - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

The List for interested Buyers so far.

Danob11 -2x

Squeeze - 5x

Rocket - 1x

ozlander - 1x

timgray - 1x

barend - 1x

mbrood - 2x

Props - 1x

Enjay - 1x

Snaggletooth - 1x

capt'n eddie - 1x

Iowa Guy - 1x

safetyguy -1x

nyjerry -1x

thom440 -1x

Condor -2x

Camos -1x

kbert777 -1x

Smitty161 -1x

Marcarl -5x

Bongobobny -1x

MikeC -2x

dthomso1 -1x

83VR3711 -1x

friesmann1 -1x

uncledj -1x

Wizard765 -1x

gscbetrand -1x

cimmer -2x

Saddle_Bag -1x

hlange -1x

Edited by Squeeze
List Update

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the information that was sent to me this morning:

"Good morning,

Let’s do $32.00 each. I can send the connectors for all 25 pieces, but not sure about the crimp terminals and cavity plugs. Like before, we can do this through PayPal and I just send you an invoice. I’ll have to weigh the qty you need in order to getting the shipping price.

Remember, most of the regulators I have left have scratches on the bottom plate because they were installed then removed. The heat sink and rest of the visible sides are in perfect shape.

Also, could you do me a favor and leave positive feedback on ebay for me?

Thanks!

Dave"

I don't know if others can do better or not on price.

Dick

:p>:p>

Here is the information that was sent to me this morning:

"Good morning,

Let’s do $32.00 each. I can send the connectors for all 25 pieces, but not sure about the crimp terminals and cavity plugs. Like before, we can do this through PayPal and I just send you an invoice. I’ll have to weigh the qty you need in order to getting the shipping price.

Remember, most of the regulators I have left have scratches on the bottom plate because they were installed then removed. The heat sink and rest of the visible sides are in perfect shape.

Also, could you do me a favor and leave positive feedback on ebay for me?

Thanks!

Dave"

I don't know if others can do better or not on price.

Dick

:p>:p>

GREAT!!

This is a smoking Deal. This Unit is a Lot more from Yamaha ...

We should be able to get the Connectors and Terminals for each Unit. Cavity Plugs wouldn't be high on my Priority List.

If i remember right, he charged you 5 Bucks for the Connectors and other Stuff. That would be fine for me. Paypal works for for me.

We should get this going !!

Squeeze-

What do you need accomplished? I could help out from here in the USA.

I don't have a lot of spare time but would serve as a dispersion point

etc.

JB

JB, thanks for the Offer. If the Time is right we will have something put togehter.

GREAT!!

This is a smoking Deal. This Unit is a Lot more from Yamaha ...

We should be able to get the Connectors and Terminals for each Unit. Cavity Plugs wouldn't be high on my Priority List.

If i remember right, he charged you 5 Bucks for the Connectors and other Stuff. That would be fine for me. Paypal works for for me.

We should get this going !!

Yes, he charged me 5.00 extra for the connectors, terminals and cavity plugs but he has included the ones that he has in the base price of 32.00. The drawback is that he doesn't believe he has enough of these components for all of the units that we buy so some buyers would have to go to the auto store to purchase some of these connections.

Dick

I'd be interested in one -- but I am not clear why everyone can't get all the connectors and stuff they need for the same price. Are these going to be available at one price for the complete package and another if someone has to hunt down the other parts?

I'd be interested in one -- but I am not clear why everyone can't get all the connectors and stuff they need for the same price. Are these going to be available at one price for the complete package and another if someone has to hunt down the other parts?

I absolutely agree, i for one, wouldn't need the Connector Packages, but i want a nice, clear, safe and trouble free Setup, so I'm not willing to leave them out.

If the Guy can deliver all Connector Packages, fine, if not, we should be able to pick the missing Sets somewhere else. If there's a Price Difference, we should split the Costs inbetween the Group Buy.