IGNORED

Carl (Marcarl) went down

Wizard765

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never too many messages.

Now I can kind of get the feeling what it's like to be called Dan or something. There's the scoot, everything ready except the clean up, trailer all ready to hook on and load, kitchen table is being used for sorting what goes and what stays,,,,Marca says: you did say you're taking the trailer, right,, I mean so, that what all this stuff is for,,glad I wasn't going to pedal that scoot. Actually, she does real well and she hasn't put anything too far away just yet, but I got to be good to go, or it just ain't safe, and safe comes first.

Thanks for all your prayers, and if God will be compassionate and He makes a miracle happen, then we'll be on our way. Really I would like both, to personally witness a miracle and to be able to join all you folks and tell you all about it.

Doctor said, doesn't look like anything is broke, it's just bruised up real good,, well that was a confirmation. I could have told him that. After I went for my 'slide' into third last night, I got up, and seeing as I was the third out,,,,got two home in doing so,,,,I walked to the dugout, got my glove, and walked out to the mound, threw 3 warmup pitches and then got 2 people out and one on first. It was then that I decided that the knee was feeling a bit funny and wasn't bending so right, so I called for a replacement pitcher and I went to doctor myself. Don't think I would have done that had something been broke.

As I'm sitting here and talking with Marca, we now realize that the injury is not the knee, but more likely a muscle that runs up from the knee, and it's causing all the turmoil, but making the knee swell so you tend to treat the bad looking part,,, right? Maybe now things will improve, with the ice on a different location. We'll see, it's been less than 24 hours, and I expect to be walking already again,,, maybe just a little impatient.

If ya'll want to come to visit, now's the time,,,,,,I'm not going anywhere, so I should be home,,,maybe,,,depends,,,,, wonder if they have enough pitchers for tonite,,,nah,,, they can do without me,,,,,but I do have the experience,,,,,,I'll be home, and I don't mind scooters in the driveway.

See what happens when I got nothing better to do,,,,,,I can go on and on and,,,,,,,,

come on carl...if you cant do the bike at least come in the cage......there will be a few others there who cant ride also........and besides im sure someone would take you for a ride or two......you can take over charlies title from arkansas, and be the broke back biker...uh butcher??:whistling:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

After I went for my 'slide' into third last night, I got up, and seeing as I was the third out,,,,got two home in doing so,,,,I walked to the dugout, got my glove, and walked out to the mound

What's a pitcher doing trying to stretch a double with two outs?

Don't push it too hard Carl. Could cost you in the long run. Mine has been going backwards the last couple of weeks. I have Warden's approval for Vogel but she is starting to look a little hard at it. Where my breaks are it is almost impossible to get up and down without putting a lot of strain on them. Working on bike requires a lot of getting up and down.

See you at Vogel Carl???

Carl put some raw meat on it that will take care it. never mind that's for a black eye:Avatars_Gee_George:.

I finished rehab with my right knee last month,yet I over did it doing the yard work this week and kinda strained my knee again, so I know how you feel and where your going not fun and not easy moving around. Hope the swelling goes down and you get to feeling better. take it easy and hope to see you soon....

Buddy

Carl I looked at the pics :yikes: and that's nasty. I hope you’re up and around soon. I first thought you dropped the bike when I saw the post. Take care and heal quickly and listen to Big Tom, ice cream heals everything from top to bottom.

hey my man, that's some set of knees !!!:whistling: really hoping you recover fast. Was looking forward to catching up at the rally. Lots to tell you about. If not, see you when we get back at home.

I have just one question , I looked real hard at the pics . so which is the bad knee?:think::think:

Ok maybe two questions, you older than dirt what the heck were you thinking?:doh::doh::doh:

seeing as how I am an understanding sort of guy I'll say a prayer or two for you just the same and ask the good Lord to allow you a speedy recovery.:thumbsup2:

I may even drop by when you least expect and lecture you :banana::banana:

PS Wizard no fair, for a minute there you had me right bummed out:95:

Well I sure wish I was riding today, but then where I am it's dry and the bike is not getiing any dirtier, so there is always a silver lining eh?

You all have a good time together, Cindy, just keep my registration and let it help out where necessary. I think we can trust Wizard765 to bring back our t-shirts. Doesn't look like I be swinging my leg or a seat today or tomorrow, so it loks like the rally will have to do without us this year. It looks better today and only measures 16" all the way around, that's not bad seeing as the other one measres 15". We didn't measure yesterday, so have very little idea if it's going up or coming down,,, well that's normal for me so maybe it's on the mend. No pain killers so far, non needed. I know it looks painful and when I,m crutching around it feels a bit, when I think that maybe it's walkable it tells me that the other leg has more work to do,, but mostly I'm just sitting or laying around doing nothing,,, well maybe typing long stories.

Yep, company is welcome, come after breakfast, bring your own lunch and leave before dinner. Nah,, just come anytime, the more the merrier. We got room for more than 100 scoots, but we don't have that much beer,,, It's kind of dry on this yard.

Are you nuts??,,,,, do you know what that would cost me in windex? I don't own that company,,,,, but now maybe hamburger,, that might be an idea,,, would that work the same???????

A good dose of hamburger now and then would prolly help. :)

Today Greener stopped by, and we shared some good times, I also 'walked' a little, with a little assistance of the sticks but it felt good. Still swoll up pretty good, I'm looking forward to tomorrow,, should be better again,,,I hope.

Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes, it means a lot and helps a lot more.