IGNORED

Just Couldn't Say No !!

SteveW

I have a new to me Ride, 2001 RSV. Since I have had the hip and knee replacements done I have been looking for a 2 up ride again. I found this one the other day and just could not pass it up. It even had one of my Grills on it.

So far I haven't found any chrome options offered by Yamaha that is not on it.

It was a one owner bike that was set up as a show bike and really looks and runs showroom new. ( no whine )

I still will have my sidecar for trips but for 1up riding the twisties is what I have been looking for.

The price was unreal, I have gone over the bike and can not find a thing wrong with it.

$3999.00

It was a steal.

Geez Steve, it's probably got that much in accessories on it.

Good for you,

BOO

Annie,

it takes me about 4 hours to clean mine, and worth every second.

the chrome works much better than the lights for safety. but i like lots of both ..just to be safe!!!

btw, thanks again for the patches and i do plan to cover that land on a scooter one day!!

mike

It was on Craigs list 5 min's before I saw it. A dealer in Dalton Ga. had it. when I got there to pick it up 2 and 1/2 hours later they had had over 30 calls on it. I really got it site unseen except for the pic's. ( I just got lucky ) right place at the right time.

The price was unreal, I have gone over the bike and can not find a thing wrong with it.

$3999.00

It was a steal.

Is the title clear! Holy hell and I thought I stole my 1st '99 when I bought it 4 years ago for $5200. You have just about hit the lottery with that one

:yikes: I see some Diamond R goodies on there and lots of bling, definitely right place at the right time....good on ya :thumbsup2:

Yep clear title, Original one owner, not salvage, never wrecked. I also have the complete service records.

Also the engine has a green led lighting system.

Thats definitely the best deal I have ever heard of on any Venture

:happy34:

Its mounted to the rear bolt on the dogbone engine brace. Its a nice setup and works great.

Someone needs to fabricate and sell some of those! I NEED a set!! They look good too.

Congrats on the great bike and great deal!