IGNORED

WOW, Look What Annie Got!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Annie

I sit here with the biggest grin on my face:big-grin-emoticon: IHTruck Guy told me he was sending something he thought up for the end of my crutches to be anchored on my bike. Look what he got his friend to make!!:clap2::clap2: Boy, didn't I :crying: buckets when I saw them. Just had to show everyone:thumbsup2::sign woo hoo:

IH Truck Guy's friend--who made my lovely gizmo's :clap2::clap2: Has his own business, so if you want any leather work done in WI check him out www.ledouxleather.com :happy34:

Glad you like them Annie.......I just figured you needed some leather on that bike of yours instead of pvc....:whistling:

I had to ply my buddy Butch with beer to get him to make those before he leaves for Sturgis...He has rented out the same store front for the past 20 years..

1053 Main st...across from the Wells Fargo bank...Downtown Sturgis...:)

Now about those Kangaroo mudflaps for the back of your bike...:D:D

Glad you like them Annie.......I just figured you needed some leather on that bike of yours instead of pvc....:whistling:

I had to ply my buddy Butch with beer to get him to make those before he leaves for Sturgis...He has rented out the same store front for the past 20 years..

1053 Main st...across from the Wells Fargo bank...Downtown Sturgis...:)

All those going to Sturgis--go say hello to "Butch" and tell him Aussie Annie sent ya :thumbsup2: