IGNORED

5,230 miles later/back in our own bed......

Iowawegian

Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, British Columbia, and Alberta....amazing scenery every day!!

Glacier/Road to the Rising Sun

Banff and Jasper

But the scariest ride of all.....Beartooth Pass from Cooke City Montana to Red Lodge Montana!! We were higher than the clouds! You can't tell it on the map, but this one's crazy!!! And grizzly country to boot! Here's a few pix but they don't do the beauty justice....And to all the Canuk's....thanks for the wonderful hospitality your country hands out!

Gary and I will never forget this trip!!

Wow, I envy you folks. Are you going to post more pics, those were great!!

RandyA

I took 249 pix but had to have Don help me because I had a hard time posting the 5 pix. He had to make them smaller and I don't know how to do it. Lake Louise, Emerald Lake, Lake Morraine, Jasper Parkway...Heulet Wy Montana....it was all so beautiful...I couldn't belive how pretty the pix turned out. From a country gal that is surrounded by soybean and corn fields, you can't even describe the beauty. There just aren't words...

What a great trip. The pictures are really good, thanks we'd like to see more!

Peggy and I were in the early stages of planning a trip back in March of this year for a trip this summer.

The plan was to ship the bike out to the Yellowstone National park area, fly out and pick up the bike and ride home. We were going to take 2 weeks to do it, but with furloughs on and off from work we figured it would be better to stay closer to home with just weekend trips. Well maybe next year:8:?

I took 249 pix but had to have Don help me because I had a hard time posting the 5 pix. He had to make them smaller and I don't know how to do it. Lake Louise, Emerald Lake, Lake Morraine, Jasper Parkway...Heulet Wy Montana....it was all so beautiful...I couldn't belive how pretty the pix turned out. From a country gal that is surrounded by soybean and corn fields, you can't even describe the beauty. There just aren't words...

Beautiful pics, that water so amazingly blue. Sure would like to see more pictures. Glad you all had a safe trip and enjoyed some of God's coloring book.

James ( I too envy you all, would love too do that ride. The Blue Ridge PKWY is so beautiful, but wow.)

:smash2:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD
spelling again

great pic i toook a few when i was out there in my truck but they didnt look as good as yours,, great job that was quite a ride.how many days ? we did 1400 this weekend,.... forgot the camera.........opps.:doh:

We took 14 days, because we weren't used to mountains and we wanted to take our time and enjoy it.

Funny thing was, when we came to our exit for home, we both said at the same time ..."Should we just keep going...."

It's the longest trip we've ever taken. I would do the same trip over again in a heartbeat, because there was so much beauty, we know we missed a lot! I will never forget the Canadian Rockies.