IGNORED

Ouch...winter Is Coming!

Freebird

We had frost warnings here last night. Predicted temps in the mid to high 30s. I don't think it got that cold but I'm not even ready to hear those predictions. :( Just doesn't seem that I've gotten near enough riding in this summer. I pulled the trailer out today and got it washed and waxed and polished the chrome. Then put the cover on it and put it in it's designated winter storage corner of the garage. I'm not done riding for the year but any long trips that would require the trailer are pretty much over with.

I tell you folks...there is just WAY to much going on at my house. Seems there is not enough time for Eileen and I to have any time together. I know I've not posted here near as much as I usually do but things are just hectic right now. As you know, Eileen lost her sister a year or so ago due to cancer. It really took a toll on her after being the caregiver for a couple of years. Now her mother is dying of the same thing and she is doing it all over again. She is really having a hard time dealing with it all so please keep her in your prayers.

Don

Agree. Was going to go out today, but will wait till next Sunday, forecast 82 for high. Anybody want to go? Leave Indy area and travel around Brown COunty b4 the cages come out to look at the leaves changing. Millman, Indyrick, any others from Central IN. or other areas.

Lets ride!

Dan

The grass was a different colour here this morning, but it must have been a mistake because when I came home from church it was back to normal again. It had me worried though as to what was going on, maybe it just got moldy from not having to cut it all summer.

We'll ask for your prayers to be answered as well, so that the Spirit of the Almighty might be a support for the both of you.

Sorry to hear about Eileen's mom. You all will have our prayers.

Sorry about your weather too. It went down to 58 here last night. Our temps go up and down in the fall anyway, so we're not too worried. Of course around here you can ride pretty much all year anyway.

Hope the weather warms up for you.

Margaret

Now her mother is dying of the same thing and she is doing it all over again. She is really having a hard time dealing with it all so please keep her in your prayers.

Don

^^^ COUNT ON IT DON!! Will be praying for both the wife and her mother!!

By the way, we had ICE on the lawn this morning!! 40 minutes Northwest of Grand Rapids Michigan... But we still had 12 bikes show up for our church ride today and we did 250 miles!!!

'Puc

Don,

Your entire family is always in our thaughts and prayers. We know what you have, and will be going through. Let us know if we can do anything....I mean it!!

I have not been on the bike since the 9th, and it may have been my last ride of the year, since it is turning cold so quick:crying:. Maybee this weekend:):confused24: