GEEZ GUYS, Fair crack of the whip!! :crying::crying::crying:

I ain't that bad--for an old boiler :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Thank-you-know-who that love is more than looks

:big-grin-emoticon:whad'ya say: truce now??????????:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Annie Annie Annie

You should know, Canadians are the most polite bunch of civilized people around. We would never insult someone intentionally. You’re too hard on yourself. My momma told me to always say something nice. So…… Nice .... truce. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Just kidding Annie. It is always nice to have a face with a person’s name, good idea. I hope we can meet you in person some day. I know I would love to see your incredible country.

Mark

Edited by mrc

I think you both look just fine. Now as for our Canadians you know how those folks are we love em but they can be a bit loopy. :whistling::rotf::rotf:If you guys want to argue the point I can name a few references that will change your minds. Now me I'm totally sweet. :innocent:

Margaret

Hey, if you have a bad memory or am just getting older (both for me) pic to go with names are nice...i met so many nice poeple at Don's MD that it can be hard to put a name/handle/face together sometimes and a small pic as your post icon would be nice...

just a thought... also what about those we are yet to meet but know online.

Well Annie my puter is still running so it can't be all that bad!

Now me I would scare the scream right out of a ghost. LOL:yikes:

Nice putting a face to the names. I alway thought you may be one of those cougars I keep hearing about. LOL Now I see that you ain't even 30 yet.

Now as for our Canadians you know how those folks are we love em but they can be a bit loopy.

Hey now, be careful.

Hey Annie, see how many others posted there mug shots here, expecially the trouble makers :think:

BRad

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Annie !

Great picture of both of you.

Very kind faces for two very kind people.

And did I mention....on my Friends List...LOL :2132:

Now everyone knows where I learned how to suck up from..LOL PS... YOU ARE A GREAT LOOKING COUPLE....do cookies spoil in the mail??:fnd_(16):

• 6 months later...