IGNORED

Good Bye Michael Jackson

Brake Pad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nice to speak ill of the dead, but I'm kinda glad in a way one more pedophile gone.

No great loss in my book. The real sad part is that Farrah Fawcett

had to pass on the same day and her story will be lost and on the back page................Ron

Not nice to speak ill of the dead, but I'm kinda glad in a way one more pedophile gone.

had to pass on the same day and her story will be lost and on the back page................Ron

You hit it right on the head.

I'm with you there, brother!

I'll mourn for Farrah.....Got a 3 day suspension from school for having her famous poster inside my locker at HS.....and I refused to hand it over to a leering,drooling Principal who I suspect wanted it to hang in his Office.

Boomer.....who mourns for no child molester.

I'll mourn for Farrah.....Got a 3 day suspension from school for having her famous poster inside my locker at HS.....and I refused to hand it over to a leering,drooling Principal who I suspect wanted it to hang in his Office.

Boomer.....who mourns for no child molester.

I had that picture on a T-shirt. Had a lot of comments on it. She was a beautiful woman. Michael Jackson dead at 50 whoda thunk. You have to admit he had talent. R.I.P. to them both.

I agree...he did some bonehead things but the guy was almost a musical genius. Sad that the turned out the way he did towards the end.

Along with some other greats...........Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Croce, Ottis Redding, George Harrison, etc. Too bad they couldn't have contributed more.

You are so right because I heard about MJ a dozen times but until now I did not even know Farah Fawcett died :95:

I agree with you 100% Farrah was a nice woman !!! Jackson ...not so nice ...even worse cause he looked like a white Tinkerbell......

had to pass on the same day and her story will be lost and on the back

page................Ron

Sorry to hear about Farrah, I had the same poster in my Room at NAS JAX in 77. Gave it away when I went to the P.I. I don't feel sad that M.J died he Molested Kids. He should have been in Jail. I do feel for his Family. The Debt he left behind.

Jim Bell USN RET

WSFFWS

Currently in Tallil Iraq:12101:

Edited by guns_usn_20
typo

In my thoughts Farrah earned a well Good-Bye and better coverage, Micheal Jackson was good when he was younger and the Jackson five but then started turning into a freak and a child abuser. He was a musical genius but that does not out wheigh his wrong doing. He belonged in jail. Just to show what a name and money can do. Farrah should be at the top of the news not M.J. Just my thoughts, Thanks for listening.

I'm getting pretty tired of hearing about how great mj was - The one thing I'll give him is that he was a musical genius, that cannot be disputed but he's gone - let it go. Tell me about our troops, our mis-spent money on third world countries, tell me more about the gov owning 60 % of GM - think things were screwed up before ? What about our local heros that are in tune and helping the downtrodden in you community ? Did they all of a sudden disappear ?

Ok - I'm done - I'm gonna go shine the bike

One thing I have never understood and that is blacks following MJ. If I were black and a black entertainer did everything he could to change his looks, voice and anything else to not be black, he would be the last person I would respect. I just don't get it.

Also, even though he was whiter than I am, he still has the genetic DNA he was born with and therefore the kids that are supposedly his, could not be his.

OK, I'm done venting :backinmyday:

RandyA

One thing I have never understood and that is blacks following MJ. If I were black and a black entertainer did everything he could to change his looks, voice and anything else to not be black, he would be the last person I would respect. I just don't get it.

Also, even though he was whiter than I am, he still has the genetic DNA he was born with and therefore the kids that are supposedly his, could not be his.

OK, I'm done venting :backinmyday:

RandyA

so, i take it, you don't like or respect white people that go sun tanning to look darker ?:scorched:

That's hardly a comparison. Have you really looked at MJ nose? :whistling:

Farrah...that red swimsuit, those nipples, her face: all gave me a reason to become a "Master of my own domain" when I was a kid. :hihi:

http://wanderingblonde.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/farrah_fawcett_poster.jpg

so, i take it, you don't like or respect white people that go sun tanning to look darker ?:scorched:

Anyone that is willing to take the chance on skin cancer, the most lethal form of cancer, to go to the extreme some do to get a "tan" do not have my respect.

Do you repect that mentality?

RandyA

Guest curtismiller

Would like to mention to all you greiving little ladies that he would rather hear a young boy fart than see you naked.