IGNORED

Annie's Voyager Is On At Last !!

Aussie Annie

Alan (hubby) and a friend finally had time to fit the Wedgetail Outrider (Voyager) on the weekend. It's not ready for me to ride yet, need to change handlebars and floorboards, and make holders for my elbow crutches yet--but we are getting there :happy34:

For those wondering what that is :puzzled: on my front wheel it's a leading link suspension. It was on for the sidecar, and an engineer told me to leave it on for the conversion. He has the (Voyager) kit on his Goldwing, so I guess he knows what he is talking about :think:

It moves the centre of the axle forward, rake angle changed too. Makes it like power steering when you turn :thumbsup2:

Hi Bill, The leading link was custom made for me two years ago (for the sidecar) looks good don't it :happy34::happy34::happy34: Getting excited now :banana::banana:haven't ridden for nearly two years so lots of car park circles for me LOL:whistling::whistling:

annie thats a real cool rig. i like the leading link front end. is that custom made, or off a bmw? glad your going to be able to ride again. bill :clap2::clap2: :2133:

great looking rig annie, do you think this will be easier to run than the sidecar rig?

or is it more stable for your needs??

i ran a sidecar rig for a few months while on crutches after a bike crash, it will sure pump up the upper body strength. kinda got a kick out of the looks folks would give me when they saw the right leg in a cast and the sticks in the sidecar...go gettum annie.:big-grin-emoticon:

Lookin' GOOD :thumbsup2:

A couple of observations, though; seems that back plate somewhat blocks the taillight and hides the turn signals. I guess you are hooking up the lights on the kit fenders? Also, have you considered turn-downs on the mufflers! My Burgman exhaust melted a corner off the trim on that back upright plate.

Otherwise Fantastic job!!! You are gonna love it!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Looks good Annie Enjoy that rig and get some miles in for me as I am going to the sandbox and wont be on a bike for another year.

Be carefull and take it slow otherwise your riding buddies wont be able to keep up with you.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jeff

Yes, it will be easier cause it will be like having a sidecar on either side!! :whistling:

Guess I'll get some looks with the elbow crutches on board. Going to make the holders sit between fenders and panniers (at 45 degrees)

I also want to show people that just because you are disabled it doesn't mean you have to give up on everything!! :no-no-no:

great looking rig annie, do you think this will be easier to run than the sidecar rig?

or is it more stable for your needs??

i ran a sidecar rig for a few months while on crutches after a bike crash, it will sure pump up the upper body strength. kinda got a kick out of the looks folks would give me when they saw the right leg in a cast and the sticks in the sidecar...go gettum annie.:big-grin-emoticon:

Guessed right-using lights on fenders. Can't lower back plate, it covers the outrider shocks, but fender lights are LED and bright. Also have light "farkle" around my number plate that flashes brakes and indicators:happy34: Have Krome Works pipes with turn-downs to go back on :banana::banana:

Lookin' GOOD :thumbsup2:

A couple of observations, though; seems that back plate somewhat blocks the taillight and hides the turn signals. I guess you are hooking up the lights on the kit fenders? Also, have you considered turn-downs on the mufflers! My Burgman exhaust melted a corner off the trim on that back upright plate.

Otherwise Fantastic job!!! You are gonna love it!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: