IGNORED

WV Skid-In Registration.... please

Skid

OK folks, we are getting closer to the WV Skid-In II. The wife is wanting to know about how many and when everyone is going to be here. She is cooking Thursday evening and we need an idea about how many to expect. Everyone had plenty to eat last year, so don't think anyone will go hungry. Please plan to attend, as this was an excellent time last year to socialize with everyone. Food should be ready around 6:00 p.m.

Please take time to complete the following questions....:thumbsup2:

1. When do you expect to arrive?

2. How many to expect for the picnic Thursday evening?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. When do you expect to arrive? I will arrive on Thrusday afternoon, I have reservations at the Microtel, Gassaway. I figured after I checked in the motel I'd head on over and lend a hand getting things set up for the picnic.

2. How many to expect for the picnic Thursday evening? Just myself

Well we'll be there and we should be getting in on thursday. So two of us: me and muffinman.

Oh if you need to find Skids house here's the address to the DQ which is right next door to him.

99 N ELK ST

GASSAWAY

WV 26624-1153

Sorry I don't have Skids address so this was the best I could do.

Margaret

Well we'll be there and we should be getting in on thursday. So two of us: me and muffinman.

Oh if you need to find Skids house here's the address to the DQ which is right next door to him.

99 N ELK ST

GASSAWAY

WV 26624-1153

Margaret

Margaret, you got the wrong address...... 911 changed the addresses last winter. The house is now 38 N. Elk St., Gassaway. Very easty to find, right beside the DQ as you come into Gassaway. You can't miss the green metal roof on the garage. If you come across the DQ parking lot you come right in my driveway.....

We should get there Wednesday afternoon and will stay at the Microtel until Sunday morning. Will be myself and my wife Pam. We are leaving here about 5am tomorrow and will spend a couple of days near the Dragon, a couple near Cherokee, NC and a couple near Lexington, Ky before getting there. Will see ya'll then. Lyle

l

This will be my first maintence day with everyone. Wish i could make it thursday but will be there friday evening after work. Hope me and wife can set a tent up in the yard. Were really looking forward to this.we will be leaving saturday evening or sunday morning. Dan and Deb Gamble:Venture:

1. When do you expect to arrive?

Wendy & I will be arriving Friday afternoon with Riderduke. Staying at the Microtel

0 for Thursday's picnic. Unfortunately I too have to work.

Hope to arrive sometime around mid day on Friday

OK folks, we are getting closer to the WV Skid-In II. The wife is wanting to know about how many and when everyone is going to be here. She is cooking Thursday evening and we need an idea about how many to expect. Everyone had plenty to eat last year, so don't think anyone will go hungry. Please plan to attend, as this was an excellent time last year to socialize with everyone. Food should be ready around 6:00 p.m.

Please take time to complete the following questions....:thumbsup2:

1. When do you expect to arrive? Hope to arrive sometime around mid day on Friday

Skid,

Leslie and I should arrive at the Skidmore Campground Wednesday afternoon

and would love to break bread with all in attendance on Thursday afternoon. .. Let me know if you need anything. If Wednesday is a problem we can make other arrangements without any problem.

Gary

1. When do you expect to arrive?As of now the wife and I are going to try to get in midday fri. that all depends on whether we can get of fri or not will let you know tommorow.

2. How many to expect for the picnic Thursday evening? Unfortunately we cany get of on thursday. I f al goes well we will be there fri.

Skid this also is contingent on whether or not we can pitch a tent. Money is a little tight wright now but we really do want to be there.

Thanks for the invite,

David

The wif echecked her schedule and found out she has to work on fri night taking pics for my moms class reunion. She told me to go without her but that is also her bday weekend so I guess we will stay home. Sorry for the premature post.Maybe next time as when I got her to tag along on a m&e She had a blast. Maybe next time.

David

Edited by painterman67

.....Hope me and wife can set a tent up in the yard. Were really looking forward to this. We will be leaving Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Dan and Deb Gamble

Plenty of tent space is available. Hope you don't mind hearing the fish jump and the big bullfrogs croaking.........:thumbsup2:

PS: We do not have river monsters......just big bullfrogs.