IGNORED

For those not at Maintenance Day (Please Read)

Squidley

Folks,

While at Maintenance Day Lonna got a call from Kenny Branton, Kbran here on the site. He's not having a good go of this foot situation he suffered a few weeks back when his bike fell on his ankle. This has become much more complicated and Kenny now has a Blood Clot in his lung.

He is currently in the hospital and is being treated for this with Coumadin. He is doing as well as can be expected, but asks if you folks would say a prayer for him. He probably wont be able to get on the site for a while, but if you would just take a second to talk with the man upstairs for him I know it would help to ease his and many of our minds.

For those of you that dont know much about Kenny, he was Lonna and my savior when we had out accident in January of '08 outside of Baton Rouge. He came right to the hosptal and stayed with us during the entire process. Then had his daughter-in-law come and pick us up and took us to her house where she gave up her bed for us. We went and picked up the bike and he drove us and the bike up to Mean Dogs house in Mississippi where we put the bike in our trailer for our trip back home. They dont came any better than Kenny or his family, please say a prayer for him, Lonna and I owe a lot to this man and his family.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Brad and Lonna for putting this out and thank you all for your prayers. My wife just brought my laptop up to the hospital with the sprint card so now I can get on line.

I knew this was a possibility with a imobile foot and leg in a cast but my doctor thought, and so did I that I was getting good enough movement to prevent a blod clot. So I had already been having problems sleeping in the bed with a bad bruise on the right side of my chest, so when it began to hurt again the other day I thought it was related to that again but it did seem lower. Well the pain got worse and since I have a history of kidney stones I began to think that is what it was. Well it got no better and my daughter and daughter-inlaw kept after me to go to the ER and according to the Dr. it is a good thing I did. He was pretty blount and told me that most people don't make to the ER when the clot makes it to the lungs. Anyway I am doing better and just want to thank God and all of you for your prayers. The pain in my chest is easing now and the doc said I may get to go home Wed.

Thank you all

I'm a little late Kenny. Hard to get around right now but prayers sent. I went thru that scare too and was lucky. Now have a filter to catch the ones still in my leg. And guesswhich foot the Idiot broke??? At least the filter is there!!!:think: