IGNORED

Since there's no vogel next year

mini-muffin

Which one would be better?

August 6 - 10 OR

August 13 - 17

I thought the first one might make it easier on some of the members who start work back at the schools. Not sure if it will help everyone though. Just let me know folks.

Margaret

I would go with the same weekend as Vogel, the 3rd weekend in August.

:)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 6 - 10 OR

August 13 - 17

I thought the first one might make it easier on some of the members who start work back at the schools. Not sure if it will help everyone though. Just let me know folks.

Margaret

Okay Mini you know which date I would choose.

Peggy

Seeing as how I live just outside Asheville.I might be able to make this one.If you need any leg work done let me know..Not that kind of legwork.LOL..I am very familiar with the area and could help out.If the Biltmore house is included you can get discount rates for groups.I hosted a car show there 2 years ago and they let us park the cars on the grass in front of the house to make pictures.Give me a holler if you need any local help.

August 6 - 10 OR

August 13 - 17

Margaret

6th -10th works best for me, if I'm able to attend, which I would like to. It will just depend on what all is going on next year.

The website looks nice but I guess I am just getting soft. After 24 years of Army life I swore that I would never go "camping" again. The cabins looks nice but I have already spent my time having to get up out of bed and get dress to go to the bathroom. Our family had an out-house until I was a senior in high school. We still plan to attend but will probably find a hotel/motel close by.:2132:

Just in case , I would like to propose a raffle to help raise Bail Bond monies to help retreive our notorious leader "FreeBird" out of jail . Just in case he get's out of hand again . I heard the APD are a lot less persuasive than "Park Rangers" ! :whistling:

Either hold the Bail Bond Raffle or hold the event where FreeBird and the gang can make some noise ! :cool10::cool10:

Gene