IGNORED

Oh!!!! Forgive Freebird and Squidley

E-Fishin-C

I couldnt hold it any longer :doh:.....What has happened to this site...:crying: It was only meant for Yamaha Ventures :stirthepot:

I told Freebird we shouldnt have allowed that Black Harley to come in and join us at May's 2005 at Potato Creek Indiana gathering, and look at it now :crying:

Kawasaki's....Suzuki's.....Honda's ...BMW's ....Harley's....and... even

Vespa's :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot::dancefool::rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry::rasberry:

Love You all :bighug:

I told Freebird we shouldnt have allowed that Black Harley to come in and join us at May's 2005 at Potato Creek Indiana gathering, and look at it now :crying:

Kawasaki's....Suzuki's.....Honda's ...BMW's ....Harley's....and... even

Vespa's

So you are now, on a Vespa???????? :stickpoke: :duck:

If my memory serves me right, dont you ride a Honda now Charlie, so that means you shouldnt be here and :stickpoke:shouldnt have a say, right?:no-no-no:

Hope you can make it to Vogel again Charlie.....its been too long since the Souther Contingent has seen you down here.......

I hear what your saying though with all these winger dudes around here..

Winger dudes...Winger dudes......all these Winger dudes....yep, sorta has a wing to..

Hey Redneck, I could have bought a 1st gen......or a hardley......:rasberry: but i just couldn't pass up the deal on this one with all the attachments and accessories being included..

Edited by Eck

Winger dudes...Winger dudes......all these Winger dudes....yep, sorta has a ring to..

Hey Redneck, I could have bought a 1st gen......or a hardley......:rasberry: but i just couldn't pass up the deal on this one with all the attachments and accessories being included..

So you're back up on two wheels again...good to hear. so what did you get?

Know what you mean Charlie. Last time I looked this site said Venturerider at the top. Seems that the moderators will let anyone on here anymore.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:All these Wings kind-of break up the flow of the tech section. I don't know who to ask what about anymore.:rotfl::rotfl: I know I'm a grandpa but refuse to ride a granpa bike.:rotfl::rotfl::witch_brew::7_6_3[1]::stirthepot::D

Maybe he can find a copy of John Hiatt's Wintertime Blues! :snow2:

By the way, we're in a cold spell down in the Rio Grande Valley...only low 80's today but 90's by Thursday.

Here's just a bit:

There's no spring

There was never any spring

Spring's a long gone thing

There won't ever be a spring no more

At least that's the way it feels when your

Skin is cracked and peeled

And you've been livin' under

Sixty pounds of blanket

And the snow's drifting up to your window

And you're out of firewood

And the wolf is howling at your door

Three hours of day light

And all of them gray

The suicide prevention group has all run away

I'm running out of groceries

I ain't got no rubber shoes

Bring the bacon baby

I got the wintertime blues

I could cut a hole in the floor

Catch you a fish by a quarter to four

But I'm stuck up this mountain

Where I got a bird's eye view

Of couple more months of these

Ol' wintertime blues

Yes I do...... Chocolate Double Almond Fudge Cheesecake :dancefool::bighug:

No wonder you have been such long standing member . Is your cheese cake oops I mean you coming to Marcarls eat and meet this year http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP037/k0375422.jpg

Winger dudes...

So Eck. Have you gotten yourself another scoot ?

Come on - don´t torture us,,,,,,,,,,

Winger dudes...Winger dudes......all these Winger dudes....yep, sorta has a wing to..

Just picking at you Gweck I am a former winger dude. I had a 79 wing back in the 80s. Just because you are banged up a little doesn't mean I'm going to cut you any slack.:buttkick:

Just picking at you Gweck I am a former winger dude. I had a 79 wing back in the 80s. Just because you are banged up a little doesn't mean I'm going to cut you any slack.

Hey, I knew that Redneck and I surely wouldnt want it any other way my friend. :rasberry:

I would think you were mad at me or something if you did give me some slack....:stickpoke:

Just wish I had some strength to ride the darn thing to see whit it is like..

Coulpe more weeks and I will be trying it ou though..:cool10:

Just picking at you Gweck I am a former winger dude. I had a 79 wing back in the 80s. Just because you are banged up a little doesn't mean I'm going to cut you any slack.

Hey, I knew that Redneck and I surely wouldnt want it any other way my friend. :rasberry:

I would think you were mad at me or something if you did give me some slack....:stickpoke:

Just wish I had some strength to ride the darn thing to see whit it is like..

Coulpe more weeks and I will be trying it ou though..:cool10:

You will get to ride it soon enough and it will be a nice ride. Take your time and get healed up it takes a little longer for old folks to recover.

Charlie,

Spring thaw must be approaching, they must have the internet back up and running.

Good to hear from you !!

Eck,

does you have a new scooter ?

Gary

I think he's got the new kind where you don't have to lift your leg to get on. That's ok Charlie, looked at that myself the other day, and said: Self, maybe you'll like that better in the future,,,,but nah ,,, not yet.

You will get to ride it soon enough and it will be a nice ride. Take your time and get healed up it takes a little longer for old folks to recover.

Yep. What Redneck said again..:crying: This is getting ridic.... I mean:think: I gotta go to work!