IGNORED

06 Black Cherry Must Go

stardbog

Sorry to hear this. When will it end? GM stock at great depression levels. I was hoping the market hit bottom yesterday as my investments are down 60%. Our prayers are for a bouce back and i was hoping spring would stabilize the markets and create jobs. Good luck Dan and everyone else facing uncertain times.

This is getting scarey guys.........like someone said u sit here wondering who is next and if its you.

I hate it every time i see one of these ..."must sell..gotta do what ya gotta do" ..posts.

Im really sorry to hear this dan......

geez pretty soon we will all be on 1st gens, cause thats all we can afford......:stirthepot:

sorry couldnt resist.....:innocent:

Hang tough everyone.......!

Holy cow! anyone want to buy my 01 so I can pick this up?

That's a great price, I seriously suggest you list on eBay, you should be able to pull more than 10k. It only cost $35 to list and an additional $35 to sell.

If you are not eBay savy, I or many other people on the board can help out.

I bought my 2001 on Feb 14th for $7100. If you had listed then I would have bought yours in a heartbeat. You're asking the same price as most 03's are pulling.

Heck....wish I could say that I'm happy for you. :( I am happy that you got it sold so quickly but really hate that you had to sell it. Hope you will consider still coming to maintenance day, with or without a bike, it wouldn't be the same without you.

The bike is still kinda in the Family. My friend Dennis has been looking for a Blackcherry bike and he is the one who got it. Now I'll have to get him to join the site.

His 96 Royal Star looks like it belongs on a showroom floor. He takes great care of his ride.

Some of the guys met him at the maint. day I had at my shop. Now we have someone else to go to Rallies.

Anyone looking for a custom painted with everything Royal Star 96 let me know.

Thanks guys for support. Dennis will enjoy his new ride. sounds like super nice guy. Well I will hang overhere, to stir a pot, you guys are not going to get rid of me that easy.

Edited by stardbog

SORRY TO HEAR THE BAD NEWS!! hang in there Dan, Annie and I will be praying for you and Lina.. as well as for the rest of the guys here that are outta work and have fallen on hard times.. You BETTER hang around here.. dont let it get you down.. good luck:080402gudl_prv: