IGNORED

I've done it now.....

Skid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now folks it was no secret Skid mentioned a second gen from time to time. Then he gets layed up with that unfortunate leg knee injury. Leslie gets to spend many days alone nursing him back to health. I heard he got the royal baby treatment probably spoon fed and all. She probably wrapped that leg up in a new blanket and they had plenty of time well you know. Talking about that new second gen Skid wanted and the new model she wanted. I did hear a rumour that is was high dollar,high maint and special order but I'm just babbling on. I know nothing official really even if I do work with Leslies Brother-IN-Law. We will just have to wait and see. I wonder if the new model will wobble?:innocent-emoticon:

Thank God you finally spilled the beans I was starting to regret opening this post cause it would have kept me up all night wondering. But now I can sleep in peace and OH YEH http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/stock_illustration/images-new/people/cartoon-baby-clipart.gifCongratulations

Congratulations to the both of you............Now I dont have to worry about being blamed...............for supplying the romantic atmosphere for you guys.....(Vogel), and speaking of Vogel, I hope this doesnt put a damper on coming this year, if Leslie cant ride, maybe your son might have a chance of making it if she lets you guys escape for a while. I dont think riding would be good for Leslie at that stage.........When is the big day?:banana::banana:

Don't worry Dan, I'm haven't found a Second Gen yet, but I'm still looking. I'll find one soon. As for now, Leslie is expecting....... :thumbsup2:

Skid & Leslie,

You might could use this video for practice...............:rotf::crackup:

Congratulations you two......!! :thumbsup2:

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3907194676285725826]Baby Elyse Crying colic[/ame]