IGNORED

New LED Lights can you see me now

celling

Been laid off for a couple weeks so I decided to put new lights on trailer. Hope to be seen now the original lights are so dull and LED is the way to go they are bright. I thought that upper light bar would really help. Put new license plate lights in and pulled the wire out on one need to replace that. Now all I need is warm weather.

Been laid off for a couple weeks so I decided to put new lights on trailer. Hope to be seen now the original lights are so dull and LED is the way to go they are bright. I thought that upper light bar would really help. Put new license plate lights in and pulled the wire out on one need to replace that. Now all I need is warm weather.

When replacing regular light with LED's on trailer do you have to do anything else ( add diodes ???) Or can you just take old light off and wire in the new LED ? Thanks Gil

When replacing regular light with LED's on trailer do you have to do anything else ( add diodes ???) Or can you just take old light off and wire in the new LED ? Thanks Gil

Just as an FYI, an LED is a diode.

LED = Light Emitting Diode

• 1 month later...

I have added led lamps on the rear of the 50 rsv and have the back of the trailer covered with them. Did not add anything except a back off flasher for the brake lamps ahead of the trailer wiring so the trailer brakes will flash also.

Skipop

Don't buy the POS Autozone $59.95 LED tailights... I have them and when I get back home I'm returning them... They got like 12 LEDs and 4 extral LEDs light up for the brake and turns and you can't tell during the day... I had to change mine in GA on my way to CA... My old "LIFETIME WARRANTY" LEDs only had 3 LEDs still workin

http://shop.easternmarine.com/images/product/6337.jpg

Don't waste your money on these.. Spend a few extra bucks and get the ones with dual modes... Like the ones they run on those Large Car Chicken Trucks... You'll find them in Chrome Shops or High End Truckstops..

O.K. I really want that set-up on my trailer too!

I recognize the top light bar in the photos, but what are/who makes the lower lights?