IGNORED

Restaurant Reviews

Freebird

I can do both of those things but it will take a LONG time. As it is now done, there are 64 forms to choose from. To make any change, I have to create custom output for all 64 forms. I can't do one and then cut and paste because the question numbers have to actually be different for each separate form. I am looking for a better way. If I could get it to work with only ONE forum and then it would be directed according to the selection chosen in the drop down box for state/province, then I would only have to customize one form to make changes.

I'll continue to work on it and see what I can come up with but at this time, customizing all the forms will just take me a long time. I actually customized each one of them twice since first creating them and before posting it for testing. To make the URLs clickable and move the city to the top will require even more extensive customizing and will take me many more hours. I will do it if I have to but first will try to find an easier way.

I do appreciate all the input and promise to try and make it better and easier for all.

Don, I dont know how you do it, you manage to run this fantastic website, hold down a good job, which includes lots of travel, have a wonderful family and manage to juggle all of them and keep your sanity. How do you do it, I know you decitate a lot of time to this website, much more than most wives would tolerate. How do you do it and keep you wife from leaving you........please tell us your secret.

Got a little off track there for a moment.........

Thanks for another terrific feature on this awesome website......

You need to create another award for what you do.........I am sure you would be nominated many times over...........This would have to be a Huge Gold Award.............

Thanks again for all you do.

Oh, and by the way Eileen deserves an even bigger award......:clap2::clap2:

Well so far the score is IOWA 15 rest of country 4 or less? (And I helped them.):witch_brew: Hum,,,, does this mean we eat more?:whistling: Nah, just a time zone thing,,,,right?:8:

Look at Iowa,rockin the house.....

I think that you guys are all plants from the Iowa Dept. of tourism.....:rasberry: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I guess we need to be writing down more info when we find these good places.:doh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...