IGNORED

Granpagak is doing well

Black Owl

Just got off the phone with Gary. He survived the surgery and except for the fact that the hospital is trying to starve him, he is doing well.

He expects to be released tomorrow or possibly Friday.

If anyone would like to give him a call, he has a phone in his room. Forgot to get his room number, but the number for the hospital switchboard is 1.218 732.3311.

:mytruck:

Ops, his last name is Kloehn....

Sorry bout that.

Just got off the phone with Gary. He survived the surgery and except for the fact that the hospital is trying to starve him, he is doing well.

He expects to be released tomorrow or possibly Friday.

If anyone would like to give him a call, he has a phone in his room. Forgot to get his room number, but the number for the hospital switchboard is 1.218 732.3311.

:mytruck:

Ops, his last name is Kloehn....

Sorry bout that.

Got ya covered there my friend!

218-237-8231 rm 231

Just spoke to Gary and hes coming along well. I have a feeling he appreciates all of our calls. 1st person to sneak him a Lasagna wins a prize!!!

His room # is 231. :draming:

I just kicked Ruffy off the phone....poor Gary....he's starving! And its gonna have to be a small lasagna...he says his stomach is the size of his thumb! He does appreciate the calls but had to cut short as the nurse was there to preform some sort miracle nurses are known to perform.

He does appreciate the calls but had to cut short as the nurse was there to preform some sort miracle nurses are known to perform.

Boy Sarge, you sure know how to open a door that I can't walk through. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/giggle2.gif

Really felt sorry for Gary this morning. When I called him, he had just finished his breakfast. A spoon full of Jello.

But by the time he is done, he will be a walking promotion for that Willie Nelson song, "Half the man I used to be."

:15_8_211[1]:

I just kicked Ruffy off the phone....poor Gary....he's starving! And its gonna have to be a small lasagna...he says his stomach is the size of his thumb! He does appreciate the calls but had to cut short as the nurse was there to preform some sort miracle nurses are known to perform.

Lets hope he has a big thumb.:thumbsup2: Glad he's doing well. Sure hope he got his wish for a pretty nurse.:223::D

Here's to a Speedy Recovery Gary! :group cheers:

Get Well Soon. . .Theres' Cheese Cake in it for you.

Only when you're ready. . .all this club talks about is chrome and food. Did anyone else notice this? Or is it me?

Nevermind. . .it's probably me. Anyway. . .Hurry Home Gary! :97: