IGNORED

Winter Storm Warning-Ohio Valley-No Riding Today!

Brian D.

Hey All: no riding today here in southwest ohio, it is 6:15AM and already have 3-4 inches of the white stuff and predicting 4-6in more today. Can't ride today so all you who live south and warmer climate are soooo blessed to be able to ride everyday!!! I am indeed JEALOUS!!!!! Have A GREAT DAY!! Brian D.:cool10:

You are welcome for the snow there in Northern Va., but really what saddens me the most is all the salt and grit they put on the road will take weeks to remove it from the roads extending the time that I can't get the midnight venture out!! To you all in Canda, hope you warm up soon and please send south! Be safe!! Brian D.

....It's 6:42 AM here in Northern Virginia and the snow is coming down. Thank goodness they are only calling for 1 to 3 inches east of the Blue Ridge though. Hope you warm up soon.

Kim,

How 'bout keeping it up there. Just talked to a friend on travel in DC and he said it was around 2.5 - 3 inches there but they are calling to turn to rain later. Catch you on the next M&E.

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

Hey Brian, I am in the storm too. I was off school today, and more than likely I will be off tomorrow too.

I did not go out at all today, I just enjoyed looking out the windows at all the white.

It is more enjoyable if you are inside.

Be careful.

Yama Mama:snow2::snow2::snow2:

Yama Mama: I too was out of school today but our school system has us report on days we are closed so I was an hour on the road @ 7:30AM for the 20 mile drive. I did get alot done though and even posted grades on computor system and played with my smartboard. A rather uneventful day but a productive one. Of course my wife who teaches @ Hillsboro and my daughter enjoyed their day off by hanging around the house watching lifetime for women all day! What a life!! Glad you enjoyed your day off!! Brian D.:cool10:

OH, the weather outside is frightful:yikes:

NO, its not delightful:no-no-no:

I'm so damned tired of this snow:snow:

I can not wait till it goes!:sun1:

The cabin fever is gloomy:Sad_0241:

This house is not so roomy:stickpoke:

If I don't get out of here:Venture:

My eyes will fill with tears.:crying:

Thank you,thank you very much.

Been cold here so long even my whiskers have whiskers.:D

6-12" for here, son can't wait to get out on the quad tomorrow! I played around a little tonite and cleared a couple driveways. It's fun runnin' down the road in 2wd with the plow on the front picking up the back tires enough to make it spin easy!

6-12" for here, son can't wait to get out on the quad tomorrow! I played around a little tonite and cleared a couple driveways. It's fun runnin' down the road in 2wd with the plow on the front picking up the back tires enough to make it spin easy!

Yea, we are getting pounded here as well. The roads are a mess!

We are getting hit hard as well here. Listening to the Scanner.....folks refuse to slow down and are running into everything on our roads. Its going to be a long hard day for our State Troopers and Wrecker Operators out there.

Boomer.........who has to behave cuz Momma is home today.:whistling: