IGNORED

Women of VR photo shoot

Cinderella

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW???
Steve, your bad............ouch.:whistling: If I was chosen for the male calendar, I think I'd look my best if Arnold Swarztnagger (I know the spelling is wrong)..........was put under this good looking face. Edited by Rich99

Just laugh for 5 min straight. :hihi: Talk of Squidley pic’s are coming up in another location in the forms. Poor man will have to live with this the rest of his life. Might as well get it over with Squidley and change your title to BIG GREEN “V”

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

My son met Squidley last Saturday night at a meet and eat, he's afraid to close his eyes now. Told me :sign29: that’s why he rides a Honda. :doh:

Edited by mrc

Cindy you need to change the title to this thread. It should be called wishful thinking photo shop. When I saw that body with my wife's head on it I was wishful thinking.:Bunny:

So when are you moving into the dog house? lol:178:

The dogs stay in the house I will be staying in the he man woman haters club house.:rasberry:

Love the He Man Woman Haters Club House. Who else is in your posse? Or do you stand alone. . .because of the cheesecake thing . . . . all these men are afraid to speak up. LOL:178: