IGNORED

Post Counts

bongobobny

With the latest site changes, we can really tell who the Post Whores are, can't we, Squid?!!?

Well as an authorized communicator from King Donald the III I do have the responsibility to keep you folks informed and sometimes entertained. It's a position that I take very seriously and would not want to let his Majesty down due to my laziness....how that

:confused24:

Oh look...another post :whistling:

You mean 3247? Niot hidden very well...

Bob, you still seem to be able to get a word or two in yourself (2427)

There was a spot on here one time that allowed you to get to the "Top" Top Posters, Top threads read, top thread viewed etc..... I kinda liked looking at the stats everyonce in a while. I know it was removed but I think I found buried on one page not too long ago. (Can't seem to find it now)

Brad

While one can find the post counts if inclined I do like the way Don has it now as they're not out in plain view. Some bike sites I frequent (most in fact) show a posters post count under their names. As noted some folks get a kick out of being a post hog. Posting nothing but drivel etc. :confused24: I'm happy to say I don't see that here. :clap2:

Larry

Now what do fence posts have to do with bikes anyways????????oh ya, I now remember that a 2nd gen needs to have something to hold it up straight so you can check the oil level at times, maybe not a bad idea,,,,,,or were you talking about hydro posts,,, around here we call them polls and a real good idea to avoid them at all costs.