IGNORED

sic em

REDRIDER52

Nice work by the pooch! I'm surprised that the LEO Handler turned the dog loose on that perp tho considering the JERK was throwing lead at the LEO's. Pity the pooch didn't nail the guy by the throat and save the taxpayers some $$$$.

Yes I know Police dogs are trained to go for the extremities but it doesn't hurt to dream!:p

Yer right Wayne it is a training scenario.

I overlooked the padded upper suit the "perp" is wearing. You'll notice tho that the pooch went for the nearest extremity;which happened to be the left arm. Perps are predictable about presenting their arms when a pooch is coming at them.;)

lol Thats nothing. I saw a vid of super killer dogs. Some Slavic country. The dogs were so mean the handlers had to wear protection cause the dogs were snapping at them. They let em loose, they jumped over a big tall box van and mauled the guys hiding behind it. Just like in this vid. Also they had one where the dog jumped into a moving truck window and pulled the driver right out of the truck thru the window. Crazy stuff.

Heres a link to a video of the kind of dog I have doing some bite work. Nothing like the Malinois for the flying speed attack thou. Those dogs love to hit hard, and are small and fast. You have to be real good to hit one with a round, before he gets you....lol

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5599802171557666904&ei=sflnSd3SAYSQqAKJn_HBAQ&q=Bouvier]Bouvier Altan von der Prinzeneiche French and Int. Champion[/ame]

Thought this might interest some dog people and police officers :smile5:

This police dog is so fast, you have to watch this a few times to appreciate it. Go dog, go!!

He probably didn't even see that dog till it was in his face....

I saw a training video of a Malinois running and hitting the michelin man so hard he took him down to the ground. Later when I had command of a K-9 unit they used to like to have me wear the sleeve for training. Even with the sleeve on you can feel the pinch from the jaws of a shepard. You definitely would not want to take a bite without a sleeve on.

But you guys are forgetting about the rights of this innocent victim!

You HAVE to remember, he is still innocent! He should not be punnished by that Dog attacking him! He has yet to be COVICTED of shooting at anyone!

LEOs should not train their 'attack dogs' to go after people that have not been found guilty of wrong doing!

This guy may have come from a background of abuse &/or neglect and doesn't realize that he is doing wrong! We all need to understand that he may be just reaching out for help in this terrible economy, he may have been trying to simply get money for his family = to SURVIVE!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for applauding this deplorable treatment of a fellow citizen!

craigr

You HAVE to remember, he is still innocent! He should not be punnished by that Dog attacking him! He has yet to be COVICTED of shooting at anyone!

LEOs should not train their 'attack dogs' to go after people that have not been found guilty of wrong doing!

This guy may have come from a background of abuse &/or neglect and doesn't realize that he is doing wrong! We all need to understand that he may be just reaching out for help in this terrible economy, he may have been trying to simply get money for his family = to SURVIVE!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for applauding this deplorable treatment of a fellow citizen!

craigr

I surely hope that you are making a joke here

:no-no-no:

craigr

WOW!! Lets see if I got this right? To be found guilty you must go to court. To get to court you would need to be arrested. So I guess with this logic it is safe to assume we can all do anything we want cause we could not be arrested till we are found guilty? :think:

I say make it mandatory EVERYONE carry a weapon and I would bet the bad guys would not be so quick to rob anyplace with 20 or 30 other guns that could & would shoot the dumb a$$! Just my :2cents:

But you guys are forgetting about the rights of this innocent victim! ............... You people should be ashamed of yourselves for applauding this deplorable treatment of a fellow citizen! craigr

ONLY thing I can say is " KISS MY ARSE". You do the crime - You do the time or You play You pay ...

MIKE aka Uturn

:buttkick:

craigr

I'm sure that this was just sarcasm, wasn't it? :think: At least thats the way I read it, it's a stab at our judicial system and some of these defence lawyers that give the bleeding heart stories of poor childhood, mistreatment, sexual abuse and everything else they can come up with to get the courts to go easy on them.

I could be wrong and maybe craigr really feels this way :confused24: but to be found guilty before the dog attacks!!!!!!!!!! :confused24: :confused24:

Ian

"This was just sarcasm, wasn't it?" I sure hope so, if not then don't coming crying to me when the scumbags enter your home and harms you and your family. Sounds bad doesn't it. It's out there and if you want to wait for a jury to find him guilty of these crime everytime before you or law enforcement acts then you will be the one sitting alone in the court house at their trial.

My original post was a poor attempt a sarcasm.

Now with all of these responses saying that I MUST be joking, how did our country's judicial system get to this sad state of affairs we have right now?

Maybe it's that I hang around the wrong people, but almost every 'normal' person feels like you folks. Yet the minority of people who call themselves 'free thinkers' tend to get the laws passed that get muggers, thieves, murderers, child molesters off without punishment.

craigr

......You HAVE to remember, he is still innocent! He should not be punnished by that Dog attacking him! He has yet to be COVICTED of shooting at anyone!

craigr

Certainly this dirt-bag is not innocent. He is already running and now shooting at Law Enforcement.... consider him "Fair Game" :2cents:

If this has already been resolved then I apologize. I didn't read the responses. This is just a portion of a French K9 team demo. You can find the entire video on youtube.

This should be it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeS9wf9weH4]YouTube - Malinois Training French Police[/ame]