IGNORED

Had an Idea??

cecdoo

Ok Don is away for a few days, everybody on this site comments on how much they enjoy the chatter and how the site is a positive in their daily lives. How about we say Thanks by filling Dons "inbox" with a bunch of VR Donations, I am sure he would appreciate starting the New Year with the coffers full, and it would be a neat joke to play on him while he is away, imagine his look when he checks his email to find a 1000 donations!! I 'll start it off, whatever you can spare will help the cause, so please help if you can. Thanks Craig:mo money:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Craig,

GREAT IDEA! As promised, I have taken half of the profits from the sale of the "Furbur Fix" washers and donated it to the VentureRider.Org. I just wanted to take this time and thank everyone who has bought a washer or two and let them know that I will keep donating half of the profits of their purchases. Boy is Don going to be suprised when he gets back! :mo money:

Ride Safe and Have a Great New Year,

Earl and Jean

Well..I've not been online much the past couple of days. Eileen and I are still away and won't be home until Sunday night. She is sleeping in this morning so I was checking my email and saw a few donations and was very surprised. I then came across this post and understood what triggered them.

I just want to say that they are MUCH appreciated. Those of you who know me well know that I do NOT do this for the money. To be honest, if I did, I would have shut it down long ago. I do this because i enjoy it and I love the family that has been created here. It does get expensive at times though and money is a bit tight at times so the donations are sincerely appreciated.

I may have created this monster but it is all of YOU who have made it what it is. I feel that I am very blessed to have so many very good friends. I hope to meet many more of you in person in 2009.

Thanks Much,

Don