IGNORED

Merry Christmas to you all

Freebird

Merry Christmas to all of our wonderful members and visitors here. As the year comes to an end, I can only look back and be thankful for all the wonderful friends that have joined together here to become a family. Some of you I have met, others I hope to meet in the future but all are an important part of what we have built here. In spite of all the negative things that are going on in the world around us, I know that I can always come here and see so much good being done by so many of you here and I know that because of people like you, our future is bright.

Here is a little clip from a classic animated movie that says it better than I can. God Bless each and every one of you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA]YouTube - Charlie Brown Christmas[/ame]

Guest tessa c2

Merry Christmas Don, Thanks for all the work you have done for the site, and would also like to wish every one on here a Merry Christmas as well, It is always great to come on here meet people from where ever, and have a few laughs, or :stirthepot: and bring some laughter to some one who needed it more than me, cheers, t/c pete

Thank you Don...for all the hard work you do for us..you had an idea and invited all of us into your life.."WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY" Wishing you and yours a very" Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year" filled with health, wealth and happiness....:group cheers::group cheers:

Guest tessa c2

By the way Don, bet ya your ice on the pond is thick enough to scoot across with the lawn mower now, with the mower attachment on, i think you would only drop down a few inches:stickpoke:

Don, take time to enjoy a joyous, healthy, warm Christmas Season with you and your family. Thanks for everything you have, and do, for us here.

A friend of mine - on another site - posted this Christmas greeting. I was very touched by it's words - and wanted to share with all my VentureRider friends.

Best wishes to you and yours:

As we move forward into 2009, we may think that it might be an “uneasy” year, but we can live within the harmony and serenity our lives, families and friends offer.

Christmas is perhaps the moment where men and women of this world understand that they aren't alone; that a thought, moment to reflect, or something more, might be given to those who do not share in our own fortunes.

I wish everyone that 2009 bring you 365 Christmas days and that our actions can be lived in the name of "love graceful" ... because it's so simple, true and disinterested.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... and thank you for making this year so special.

With hugs and love, :group cheers:

Salutations and Merry Christmas to you Don and family---------------and the greater extended VR family---------------This holiday season BE YE THANKFUL for all that each of us has been allowed to stewardship------ESP. HEALTH!!-----it's a mighty precious gift?-----------and a PROSPEROUS '09---------:sun1::sun1::usa::usa:

Don.. we've never "met" but through this "family" I feel as though we have...and I feel the same with many of the others here whom I've never met in person. What a great place you and everyone else here has made this to be!

To you, Don, your family, and the rest of those here whom I've met in person, to those I feel I've "met" and to everyone else on this site and all your families, we (Nina & I) wish you all a wonderful Christmas and the very best in the coming year.

...now I must go and shovel more snow!!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH bahhhhhh humbug! LOL