IGNORED

Poll for men only!

Iowawegian

Is Santa ready?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Is Santa ready?

• Yes, it's wrapped and under the tree!
    • I'm getting one, but haven't figured out what to give her yet!
    • No, I apparently haven't a clue what "nothing" really means!

Joanna's First gift arrived yesterday, a flower center peice called "Home for the Holidays" made up of Red and White roses and carnation with evergreens around a snow covered cottage. Everything else is wrapped and ready to go under the tree.:thumbsup2:

Just so you all know, I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, but for those that are answering "no", you can buy a nice card at the Dollar store for 99 cents, and it doesn't cost a thing to write how much you appreciate her!! I know it would mean a lot to her! Merry Christmas to all of you and especially to your better half!!:rudolf:

Just so you all know, I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, but for those that are answering "no", you can buy a nice card at the Dollar store for 99 cents, and it doesn't cost a thing to write how much you appreciate her!! I know it would mean a lot to her! Merry Christmas to all of you and especially to your better half!!:rudolf:

Were you a cheerleader in a past life? Perhaps a marriage counselor? Nothing like putting us men on the spot there fellow Iowan. Now you've given me a guilt trip about the few things I've bought. We had agreed for the kids dangit... nice job. I'm going shopping... again Now who was it that mentioned the nice flowers for a center piece???? You and I are going to chat missy. :happy-emoticon:

I told her when I married her that I loved her. And if I ever thought different I would let her know!! What more could you ask for!!

Yes, it's (or is it they are?) wrapped and under the tree...but dang it, I'm three gifts in off her list and so far I've had to return all three and find something else because she got impatient and went it bought the items herself!

It's supposed to be one or two trips to the stores to buy the wife presents, not an additional two or three because you have to rethink stuff because she got impatient! I hate shopping and I hate crowds and she knows it...why does she torture me at this time of year?:confused07: Why can't women just wait? You get what you want and we don't get frustrated...okay, I understand, you want us frustrated.....

Merrry Christmas all!

yes, it's (or is it they are?) wrapped and under the tree...but dang it, i'm three gifts in off her list and so far i've had to return all three and find something else because she got impatient and went it bought the items herself!

It's supposed to be one or two trips to the stores to buy the wife presents, not an additional two or three because you have to rethink stuff because she got impatient! I hate shopping and i hate crowds and she knows it...why does she torture me at this time of year?:confused07: Why can't women just wait? You get what you want and we don't get frustrated...okay, i understand, you want us frustrated.....

Merrry christmas all!

amennnnnnnnnnnn

Were you a cheerleader in a past life? Perhaps a marriage counselor? Nothing like putting us men on the spot there fellow Iowan. Now you've given me a guilt trip about the few things I've bought. We had agreed for the kids dangit... nice job. I'm going shopping... again Now who was it that mentioned the nice flowers for a center piece???? You and I are going to chat missy. :happy-emoticon:

I'm not fessin' up to anything I was or did in high school!! But I will say, that my past experiences have helped me out in my adult life. (That doesn't quite sound how I meant it to).....anyway, I'm glad your getting her something!!! Merry Christmas, from one Iowawegian to another!!!

Ones too big to wrap (jewelry armoire) but it's together and up in the daughters room (wife can't go upstairs, surgery last week!) with a bow on it! Second one will be wrapped tonight and under the tree tomorrow night. I NEVER put her stuff out till the night before! She doesn't think I shop till the day before (true in most cases) but I beat her this year!

Dan:dancefool: