IGNORED

The Redneck wedding

MamaMo

Wedding is now History. Our oldest daughter got married yesterday. The Story is a redneck story. Daughter is now married to her ex husbands wife's ex. Her ex husband got married last month to husbands ex girlfriend that he has 3 kids with. Now we have a new son-in-law and 3 step grandchildren. Front arch was a deer feeder. Targets and leaves 7mm mag casings all part of the decor. Menu was Brown Beans, Cornbread, Vegetable Soup, Chili, and Potato Soup. Wedding Cake, pumpkin pie and apple pie. Sweet tea lemonade and coffee. Frogman took his skinning knife in case of a fight.

CONGRATS Ramona and Gerald

should of had the wedding on that show my redneck wedding or whatever its called......:D

kind of funny story to tell.....from dales family...redneck..

his grandfather( his moms dad) got remarried to a younger woman and they had some kids...so of course these kids became dales aunts and their kids were his cousins

well the grandpa and wife split up and Dales parents split up and his dad married the grandpas ex .....so his aunt became his stepsister.....and his cousin became his niece, :think:

now for his mom it would go this way....her dad remarried and his new wife of course became her step mom.... when she and dales dad split, his dad married his wifes step mom...

:confused24:

I laugh every time i think about it.......talk about redneck

now as for me my family is perfectly normal......:innocent:

dale will prolly get mad at me for telling this..........:8:

I have seen stories like that, they called them soap operas......:Laugh:

Congratulations to the newlyweds.........:clap2:.

And I thought it was strange :scratchchin: when I was told that my grandmother and grandfather were stepbrother and stepsister.................of course I was very, very young at the time.

By the way Cajun weddings are some of the best I have been too, even better than my own..of course every wedding was better than ours........so I guess a Redneck wedding is a lot of fun too, whatever happened to a plain old wedding???

Nice pics Ramona. Well one down. Now to work on the other two.

Congrat's to the newlyweds and hope they have a long marriage.

Ya'll didn't even have to dress up, guess that was the best part for some. Glad all went well and the weather stayed ok for you.

Cindy that was way too funny. I won't tell Dale he'll never notice you told us.:whistling:

Margaret

should of had the wedding on that show my redneck wedding or whatever its called......:D

his grandfather( his moms dad) got remarried to a younger woman and they had some kids...so of course these kids became dales aunts and their kids were his cousins

well the grandpa and wife split up and Dales parents split up and his dad married the grandpas ex .....so his aunt became his stepsister.....and his cousin became his niece, :think:

now for his mom it would go this way....her dad remarried and his new wife of course became her step mom.... when she and dales dad split, his dad married his wifes step mom...

Trying to figure this makes my head hurt.

RandyA

Cindy, you've got me totaly confused :confused24: :confused24:

Mamamo, Congrats to you and the family

:ignore::no-no-no::whistling::scratchchin::2BLUE:
Hey Greg, don't they have Redneck Weddings in England. It's kind of a popular thing in my part of the country. As Larry the Cable Guy said, "If you're worried about dating your second cousin you shouldn't have broken up with your first cousin !", or something like that. :doh: :doh: