IGNORED

Yes You Can

mini-muffin

The muffinman came home today with this behind his bike. So I guess if you ask if you can tow a venture with a venture the answer is yes.

At least most of it anyway.

Margaret

Did he find that laying along side the highway someplace? LOL

Looks like a lot of work and alot nights out in the garage tinkering. Good luck on your new found project.

Steve

Ok - I'm going to fetch its buddy next weekend. As I don't have a bike trailer, I guess I will have to use the Expedition - if it is out of the body shop by then!! Dang repair shp is taking 2 weeks for a 1 week job.

Looks like a gold mine on the trailer Jeff. Nothing like a good teardown on a Saturday.

JB

Nope this ones for parts. The plastic is on its way up next weekend. He brought it home from Myrtle Beach, 257 miles. Got a lot of strange looks too.

Margaret

Ssssssssh , He get's strange looks all the time !!!!!! Who you fooling ? :rasberry:

BEER30

Explain "at least part of the way". What are you leaving out???? Speak up woman!!!

When he told me he was picking up a parts bike in SC I surely didnt think it was with the SS bike. Now I know hes nutz. Even Zeus cringed at the pics. :178:

Why am I a nut for useing the power of the bike to bring another bike to the house.

I had no problems with pulling or stopping there was plenty of power to do the job and the brakes were more than enough to stop the rig when needed even one panic type stop.

The cops had no problems with me pulling the trailer with a bike but they did have a problem with the speeds I was traveling.

Gotta love the power of the Venture.

:Venture::Venture::Venture:

Jeff

The cops had no problems with me pulling the trailer with a bike but they did have a problem with the speeds I was traveling.

Perhaps if you'd gone a bit slower the cops wouldn't have had any problems AND the plastic might not have blown off it.

Perhaps if you'd gone a bit slower the cops wouldn't have had any problems AND the plastic might not have blown off.

There wont no plastic on it when I left.As fer the coppers they just looked at me and I guess figured why bother this one is crazy.

Jeff

Ah, ya gotta love the "stealth" radar-evading 1st gen! Manys a time the officer was wondering what was wrong with their guns when I rode by!

I believe Jeff was employing the distraction tactic of pulling a bike on the trailer so they wouldn't notice his speed!

That bike looks like something safe for me to drive...but I would probably put my back out for sure, pushing it down the road...Hey, maybe I can just sit on it, look good, yell out my one liners...(pssst...Jeff, can you pull me around the block a few times?)

Ah, ya gotta love the "stealth" radar-evading 1st gen! Manys a time the officer was wondering what was wrong with their guns when I rode by!

I believe Jeff was employing the distraction tactic of pulling a bike on the trailer so they wouldn't notice his speed!

yeh that way they wouldn't know which bike to ticket:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: