IGNORED

Woohoo!!!!!

TxVenture

Good to hear Don.. Wish you the best.

Last week, the lady who I share my office with (and have worked with for years), told me she found out she has breast cancer... Yesterday (Monday) she went in for her operation to have the cancer removed.

Her husband called me and said the operation went well and she is in recovery right now.. Then in two to three weeks she begins her chemo treatments..

She turned in a leave of absence last Thursday for 5 to 6 weeks..

Hope all goes well for you and for her...:thumbsup2:

I too fought that battle, in 1980. I was only 25 then so my rebound abilities were much better than they would be now. I did probably as you are doing, chemo and rad at the same time to expedite the treatments. I was off from July 14 until Monday after Thanksgiving with mine, seems like the rad times and chemo times are much shorter today. During this period of time I learned things about myself that I would have never known, like just how much pain and nausea a person can stand, and still stand. But, I know I'm preaching to the choir on that. Congrats, live well knowing that percentages are with you, and every day will be better than yesterday as far as regaining strength and endurance back.:fingers-crossed-emo

Your out in the clear Don. All you have to do is to believe it and your safe. If a dark cloud should ever come over your mind then have the lyrics "Smile" by Charlie Chaplin handy. Has taken my spirits to unexpected heights when loosing faith and hope. A true gem that lyric to say the least.

Smile tho' your heart is aching,

Smile even tho' it's breaking,

When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by,

If you smile

thro' your fear and sorrow,

Smile and maybe tomorrow,

You'll see the sun come shin-ing thro' for you

Light up your face with gladness,

Hide ev-'ry trace of sadness,

Al -'tho a tear may be ever so near,

That's the time,

You must keep on trying,

Smile, what's the use of crying,

You'll find that life is still worth-while,

If you just smile,

I was so excited, last night, that i almost let the cat outa the bag.

!

me too brother don!

congrats and continued good reports!!!!!

oh! my cell phone DIED, last night.

battery just went belly up.

got a new on today, so i'm good to go again!

keep me posted .

just jt:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Guest tessa c2

that is good to hear,keep looking to the bright side and you will as good as new, seen this with a lot of people that i know, and they are doing wonders,:big-grin-emoticon: