IGNORED

Gas prices coming down quickly

Venturous Randy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I am stopping to get gas in the cars, I am only putting in about 8 to 10 gallons. This is opposite of what I do when it is going up. I will always fill it knowing it may be more tomorrow.

RandyA

SAME HERE , Randy!

i hate "filling up", then seeing it twenty cents cheaper , tomorrow!

lol

just jt

Now theres only one problem to this and I'll tell you that at the end. When you gamble, you lose..........at least I do. So if you don't gamble, you win because your not losing any money which makes you ahead of the game. So all you have to do is stop buying gas and you win, this is where that problem comes in I told you about, you have to stay home all the time and you can only do that if your fully retired. Somebody told me they saw the lowest price for gas here at $2.39, I'd have to see it to believe it; it's still up around $3.00 a gallon in San Francisco. :whistling:

I saw 0.90 cents per litre today, that is 3.40 a US gallon. Also saw the dollar drop under 0.80 cents.

Now that stinks this close to Christmas. :think:

Brad

.9 cents per liter? REALLY? That is less than 4 cents per gallon!!! Where do I line up? :rotf:

:big-grin-emoticon: Sorry, just couldn't help myself (I knew what you meant).

Guest royalstar59

Hello Everybody,

Do not complain of your gasprice!

In the Netherlands i filled up my gastank today and payed 6,29 USD for 1 gallon!!!!

That was on october the 30st.

Exchangerate = 1 € = 1,30 USD

1 ltr. = € 1,279

1 gallon = 3,785 ltr. x 1,279 = € 4,84

€ 4,84 x 1,3 = 6.292 USD.

And let me tell you: The price 2 months ago was € 1,50.

But: Your hobby may cost money!

Greetings from Holland,

Royalstar59

Guest royalstar59

Hello again,

If anybody would complain:

Lets talk about the price of a Royal Star Tour de Luxe 2005 with 3500 miles on it.

Because this kind of bike has never been sold in Europe (with the exception of the UK) the dealer had to import this secondhand bike from the US.

Because my old bike (Honda Magna VF750C) had a total loss crash i wanted to buy another 4 cilinder cruiser. The only alternative to my old bike was the Royal Star. Because of the looks (almost brandnew), its appearance and the first try out at the dealer i was sold. I payed .............. with the current exchangerate of 1,30 USD for 1 Euro:::::: :mo money:15.600 USD (12.000 €).:bang head:

Yes I know, it is much, way too much for American standards but importing a bike is very expensive. Now 2 months later i do not feel the pain of the price but i do experience the pleasure of a mighty fine bike. I also bought a trailer and the combination of both of them on the road: awesome!:smile5:

Greetings,

Royalstar59

I don't know how low it will go with demand dropping like a rock. I don't think it will get below the mid 2s for long. It really depends on the economic news over the next few months many people are afraid to spend money with the financial market uncertainty.

Hey Mike, I see where it's down below $2.00 bucks a gallon in some places. Can I breathe now?????? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Gas prices in Edmonton, Alberta sits at .924 per litre.

If my calculations are correct, that is:

$3.50 per U.S. gallon

$4.20 per Canadian gallon.

Why are we paying, in some cases, twice as much for gas here? This is crazy.

Figuring $1.98 per US gallon, our price should be around $0.52 per litre.

WOW! Are we ever getting ripped off.

And in the news this morning it was mentioned the BILLIONS profit Exon/Mobil has made.

Makes me sick to know that we can be screwed so easily.

Just my 1 cent worth. The other cent went for fuel.

Gas prices in Edmonton, Alberta sits at .924 per litre.

If my calculations are correct, that is:

$3.50 per U.S. gallon

$4.20 per Canadian gallon.

Why are we paying, in some cases, twice as much for gas here? This is crazy.

Figuring $1.98 per US gallon, our price should be around $0.52 per litre.

WOW! Are we ever getting ripped off.

And in the news this morning it was mentioned the BILLIONS profit Exon/Mobil has made.

Makes me sick to know that we can be screwed so easily.

Just my 1 cent worth. The other cent went for fuel.

Better hide that penny.... the tax man will be wanting it!

We are so burdened with taxes on our fuel...it's the "one" place where the Govn't can grab more money easilly whenever they want it. I don't know about you up there but we've recently been hit with a "carbon tax" ... sheesh gimme a break evun! They come up with a name, spend a ton of money brainwashing us, and we pay, pay, pay!

:crying:

Hello again,

If anybody would complain:

Lets talk about the price of a Royal Star Tour de Luxe 2005 with 3500 miles on it.

Because this kind of bike has never been sold in Europe (with the exception of the UK) the dealer had to import this secondhand bike from the US.

Because my old bike (Honda Magna VF750C) had a total loss crash i wanted to buy another 4 cilinder cruiser. The only alternative to my old bike was the Royal Star. Because of the looks (almost brandnew), its appearance and the first try out at the dealer i was sold. I payed .............. with the current exchangerate of 1,30 USD for 1 Euro:::::: :mo money:15.600 USD (12.000 €).:bang head:

Yes I know, it is much, way too much for American standards but importing a bike is very expensive. Now 2 months later i do not feel the pain of the price but i do experience the pleasure of a mighty fine bike. I also bought a trailer and the combination of both of them on the road: awesome!:smile5:

Greetings,

Royalstar59

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new ride. Since you don't have a lot of Royal Star bikes out there, do you find it hard to look for a good mechanic that would work on your bike or are you are DIY'er?