IGNORED

Throttle Assist Accessory

GolfVenture

I know they are popular but your hand is still having to hold on all the time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He wants to be able to go down the road at 40-100mph and take his hands off the handle bars and go neener neener neener while using his hand to make antlers and funny faces at all the Harleys he smokes

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone know if this device works good.

Throttle Mounted Cruise Assist

They work so well that both of the ones I had were stolen so I don't bother with them anymore.

They are not meant to allow you to take your hand off the throttle so they are not in any way a cruise control. The best benefit is your finger grip can be relaxed and the pressure transferred to the heel of your hand.

Mine has velcro on it you wrap around the grip. But still does same thing. I love mine, its been on 3 bikes now. Even with a cruise its nice. You can just rest the heel of your hand on it and not grip so hard. Some guys will run them on the left side also.

No need for one on the left grip. This just allows you to use the heel of you palm to keep the throttle stead rather than a hand cramping death grip.

I've had both styles(the one with and the one without velcro) the velcro style works better. Kuryakyn makes their Throttle Boss that can be added to their ISO grips. They work very nicely.

kurytb1.jpg

OMG Snyper I aint seen one of those in decades. I did have the Vista cruise I think it was on my 900 Vulcan. For what they are they work great to get your wrist a little rest period on longer trips.

OMG Snyper I aint seen one of those in decades. I did have the Vista cruise I think it was on my 900 Vulcan. For what they are they work great to get your wrist a little rest period on longer trips.
And you can still get them I use it between Joplin and neosho.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Serious question.

What advantage do you see with this on the left grip?

For me, it makes my left hand just as relaxed as my right, it eliminates the "death grip" cramps on that side as well. I just find it relaxing and comfortable...

Rather than squeezing on the left, I just lay my palm on it!