IGNORED

Name the VR member game!!

cowpuc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missy and Dokon.................at Vogel.

BUT,,, summers just gettin started AND my camera and tablet are still functional ALSO I happen to have a written invite to come camp in your yard SO on our way to Pork In The Pines you never know what might happen... Plus,, and this is a BIG PLUS,,, the whole true story about our summer riding doesnt even begin until you crank that machine up again this winter SO you are far far from safe!!!

Oh yea,, also,, Tip has given me the thumbs up to sneak over on the War Bike and let her sniff around her home town a little late this fall,,, I figure if NOTHING else - she oughta be able to distract a Cheesehead away from his cheese long enough to snap a pic or two of em!!!

Andddd another winner,,, a super winner being one of my heroes I might add!!

While those other yahoo's arque about who was hittin on who in Cody,, lets try another one of mine.... Heres the deal,, I am looking at the blue bike in the center with the two riders on it BUT,, special honor given to the person who can guess the person on the bike behind them AND double SPECIAL SPECIAL honor for identifying the person on the bike that only the tail section is shown!!!

Identifying the person in the car behind the blue bike will also earn double special special honor!! Seeeeee,, arent cha glad you decided to play the game after all!!!

Uhhhh,, don't know how to tell you this Puckster, but, errr, ahhh, I think Lonna is going to be pi$$ed at you!!!

Actually,, I would be more concerned if I were the guy who posted a pic of Squid with another person and said,, guess who these COUPLES are:stirthepot:

Silly Rabbit,, Tricks Are For Kids and for rabbits on there way to the fry pan.. na na dee boo boo:stickinouttounge:

Missy and Dokon.................at Vogel.

AND ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!!!!

Dear Bongobob

This is Lonna, please stop tricking and teasing Cowpuc. He is a very nice person who deserves at least one ice cream cone from you when you two finally meet face to face.. His favorite ice cream is Banana Nut but, knowing Puc, he would probably settle for any flavor.. PS, Squid told me to tell you that he saw what you did to Puc and he agreed with my solution only he said you should make it a double dip cone..

This was Lonna, not Puc typing this....

Dear Bongobob

This is Lonna, please stop tricking and teasing Cowpuc. He is a very nice person who deserves at least one ice cream cone from you when you two finally meet face to face.. His favorite ice cream is Banana Nut but, knowing Puc, he would probably settle for any flavor.. PS, Squid told me to tell you that he saw what you did to Puc and he agreed with my solution only he said you should make it a double dip cone..

This was Lonna, not Puc typing this....

Hope this was Puc if not it's pretty dang sad I come on and see someone high jacking someone else's name that's why I don't give out my pass word but it looks like that's worthless here

Sorry but I'm an turd when I don't feel good:stirthepot:

Hope this was Puc if not it's pretty dang sad I come on and see someone high jacking someone else's name that's why I don't give out my pass word but it looks like that's worthless here

Hang in there Buddy. Ain't been hitting on all cylinders since B2Dads myself. Fall over hill and at Micky Ds not helping. See ya down the road. Both of us too stubborn to give up!!!

Indeed buddy it was me,, just jerking Bongos chain.... I hope you get feeling better my friend, not feeling well aint no fun!

Back to the game,, wonder who this is sitting next to the ugly guy with the harley hat....

Hang in there Buddy. Ain't been hitting on all cylinders since B2Dads myself. Fall over hill and at Micky Ds not helping. See ya down the road. Both of us too stubborn to give up!!!

Hope you get back on top of it too Dan,, must be some bug going around or something...