IGNORED

best personalized plate

friesman

I was just readying George's post on another thread about a personalized plate with Gezer on a bike, and it made me think about asking you guys a question.

Ive been toying with getting a personalized plated for my rsv and was kinda wondering what to get on a plate with a max of 6 letters/numbers.

I know you guys will have suggestions, come on now,.. lets have them.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure it's one you would want to use on your bike but.... I had a lady behind me one day flashing her lights because apparently the speed limit wasn't fast enough for her. When she finally could get around me I called her a few not so nice names and told her she was #1. When I saw her license plate it was UR2ME2. I guess she must get called those names alot.

I got Ruffys on mine. Ruffy was actually taken.

How about just FREEZE on yours?

Geez, you're one of the few that actually pronounces it right , Ive given up and gone with the flow too and just say FRYS now, but you're right, my last name is actually freeze.

Brian

Geez, you're one of the few that actually pronounces it right , Ive given up and gone with the flow too and just say FRYS now, but you're right, my last name is actually freeze.

Brian

Of course it is "Freeze"..........live'n in SeaSackCheeAwan.....you only thaw-out three weeks a year!!:whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf:

How much does it cost to get a personalized plate in the state of NY ? Are seven letters allowed or only six ?

Anybody know ?

I would like to get either MAXIMUS, VMAXED or my user name STARFAN for my NY registered Vmaxed 98 Tour Classic..