IGNORED

OOPS

Thom

Way to go Thom.

Do you think you could ever learn to ride that 2nd gen in the mountains? I know your 1st gen was just too fast for you on those curvy roads. :whistling:

RandyA

Thom, looks great, now you can ride instead of :mytruck1:

Enjoy...

Randy , I need to get back there and try them with the 2gen , :buttkick:

Perry , hopefully all I need the trailer for is to carry the tire machine , O by the way :moon:

Great!!looks like mine. You actually were the first person to invite me to this site. We met in Daytona you put some LEDs on my buds RSTD a couple years ago. Thanks and enjoy your 2nd gen:sign killer dude:

So , It's all my fault that your here , sorry , :rotf: I remember You , did you ever get lites on your bike ? Do you agree that Red is the Best looking 2 GEN ?

So , It's all my fault that your here , sorry , :rotf: I remember You , did you ever get lites on your bike ? Do you agree that Red is the Best looking 2 GEN ?

I put the 15 Led run/brake light mounted under the trunk. I went with the red lens and it blends right in most people don't notice it till it's on. And oh yea I get tons of compliments on that red. Gonna add some accent LEDs this spring

Thom, looks great, now you can ride instead of :mytruck1:

thanks perry i would have NEVER have said that. :whistling: thom about time you came up in the world to a 2'nd gen. :fingers-crossed-emo best reguards

don c.

Yes You would and have said it before ! :rasberry::rotfl: still got your big hammer ? may need it . You mite know this bike , it came from your part of the woods about a year ago . I would like to more know about it .

Thom

Edited by Thom