IGNORED

6th time

Yammer Dan

Ok. As the story goes. I took a dive off the boat. Problem is, I wasn't in the water. During the four foot drop I thought about my best way to land. Knowing the results wasn't going to be good, I gave it my best foot forward. I landed on one foot and my knee took the weight before collapsing to the floor. I rolled and landed on the outside of my knee. Yeah Dan, my right leg too. Had some pain and little difficult to put any weight on it. Good thing is that there were no bones sticking out. Finally decided to get x-rays and discovered that I may have tore some ligaments where the smaller bone connects to the joint. Anyway all is good and I'm not slowing down too much. Christmas is soon.

Prayers going up for both of you WV boys, trusting you will both heal fast and back riding soon. Dan I think you need to get a slower bike, one that will not put so much stress on your body parts. A nice slow second gen will work wonders for you.

Earl

:thumbsup2:

Prayers going up for both of you WV boys, trusting you will both heal fast and back riding soon. Dan I think you need to get a slower bike, one that will not put so much stress on your body parts. A nice slow second gen will work wonders for you.

Earl

:thumbsup2:

Maybe when I get Old and Slow.....

Good thing you drive a desk now Skid...............Get well soon.

Ok. As the story goes. I took a dive off the boat. Problem is, I wasn't in the water. During the four foot drop I thought about my best way to land. Knowing the results wasn't going to be good, I gave it my best foot forward. I landed on one foot and my knee took the weight before collapsing to the floor. I rolled and landed on the outside of my knee. Yeah Dan, my right leg too. Had some pain and little difficult to put any weight on it. Good thing is that there were no bones sticking out. Finally decided to get x-rays and discovered that I may have tore some ligaments where the smaller bone connects to the joint. Anyway all is good and I'm not slowing down too much. Christmas is soon.

• 2 months later...

slowly but shurly im doing what the doc says to do she knows i wnt back on the bike and cant talk me out of it that was our discussion on my last visit she is not happy with me but 1 day at a time i told her i would do for her

Update: I'm doing 250 lb leg presses with the leg. Still hurts at times and I still limp a little??

The problem here is that you are not getting enough body fluids in your Leg Not the cheap stuff I wonder if I can send you The FIREBALL cures all PAINS:rasberry:

Anyway Best wishes in your recovery :clap2: