IGNORED

Hey Houston....anyone ready for a Maintenance Day ?

Squidley

It's been a while since the Houston brethren got together, and it's long over due.

What say ye to having a fall MD at our place in Cleveland? Lots of room here, the weather will be breaking in a couple of weeks. So would their be any interest in fixing on some bikes and lots of BSing, and a BBQ?

Post up your thoughts and we'll see if we want to set a date or not :scratchchin:

Being new back to this forum I am interested. My '89VR should be out of the shop this week and ready to ride but I do have more things I want to do myself. Mostly interested in meeting fellow riders in the area. Not sure if you meet on Sat. or Sun. but whatever day I will do my best to attend. Should be a nice ride from Alvin. Looking forward to it.

Gary

I am in definite need of getting some work done on the TC. :sign67: Our brunch ride made it clear that there will be no road trips until I get the risers and new cables installed. I checked with two stealerships and the estimates ran as high as $450 for that bit of work. OUCH! I've also got the lift adapter specific to my bike now so working on it will be easier than it would have been at the Doodle's.

Set a date and I'll be there!! :group cheers:

Ok Then....

Lets call it Saturday October 27th, I'll be up early, so those coming can show as early as they want. There is plenty of space to bring a camper or tent if folks want to make a weekend out of it.

I'll have some wood to burn and those that want to spend a couple of nights can sit around a bon fire and chew the fat.

Just remember to bring any fluids you want to change out, I can also borrow the tire changer from Kregs house and we could do some tires if someone is so inclined. I have all the tools we'll need to do just about any job as well as an air compressor so we'll be covered on tools.

I'll start another thread and folks can sign up so we'll know how many to expect and get some food for. Looking forward to seeing the crew again :thumbsup2:

Cool Beans!!!!

Ok Then....

Lets call it Saturday October 27th, I'll be up early, so those coming can show as early as they want. There is plenty of space to bring a camper or tent if folks want to make a weekend out of it.

I'll have some wood to burn and those that want to spend a couple of nights can sit around a bon fire and chew the fat.

Just remember to bring any fluids you want to change out, I can also borrow the tire changer from Kregs house and we could do some tires if someone is so inclined. I have all the tools we'll need to do just about any job as well as an air compressor so we'll be covered on tools.

I'll start another thread and folks can sign up so we'll know how many to expect and get some food for. Looking forward to seeing the crew again

:thumbsup2:

We are leaving for Arkansas for the changing of the leaves. Wish I could be there. I still would like to have one here. We need to visit and talk about that. Call if you get a chance.

Dana

We'll get caught up with you and Sarah when y'all get back, be careful Bud

the 27th i will try to make it the wife has a planed date for that weekend at the church she will be busy i may just sneak away for it anyway :whistling: :stirthepot: :confused24:

That would be a good road trip, we have room for you here at the house if you can make it

:thumbsup2: