IGNORED

Were back in Texas

Squidley

Not that we went anywhere

:whistling:....but were back home. Didn't talk about the trip openly as I know folks would be wanting to see us. Went north to marry my Dad off, and it was a great wedding.

Thank you to all the folks that we were able to see for their hospitality. It was one hell of a trip, 3700 miles in total. Now back to work tomorrow so I can pay for it all :doh:

Not that we went anywhere

:whistling:....but were back home. Didn't talk about the trip openly as I know folks would be wanting to see us. Went north to marry my Dad off, and it was a great wedding.

Thank you to all the folks that we were able to see for their hospitality. It was one hell of a trip, 3700 miles in total. Now back to work tomorrow so I can pay for it all :doh:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge:

Yea too bad you guys didn't have time for us to visiting you while up north. I imagine if folks would of know when & when you were at up here the wedding party would of been crashed by a bunch of biker dudes. :rotf: Maybe next time bud.

Just glad to know you and Lonna had a safe trip.

Larry