IGNORED

To my Sleeperhawk (a/k/a Super Hot)

To my Sleeperhawk. You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidante, my adviser, my comforter and friend. You are my quiet place away from the rest of the world. All the stars, moon, sun and each and every beautiful thing of nature remind me of our relationship, our love, our romance, our chemistry. Each and every moment of life is like a celebration with you. Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me. You make my days so very bright and just right, just knowing you are my true love.:bighug:

I am glad that I am able to share my life with you. You have made my life complete. Always and forever … that’s how long I’ll love you.:bighug:

Happy Anniversary, Honey! :bighug:

Thank you everyone, for the wonderful wishes! Sleeperhawk is an amazing person as you all know and I truly am blessed to be part of his life! :2132:

His thoughtfulness and sense of humor is incredible! George totally surprised me with some gifts reminiscent of one of our conversations ten years ago!! :cool10::cool10: And yes, he gave me duct tape! :stirthepot:

And we are both blessed to have all of you as friends! :bighug:

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

You can do with a Hersey Bar and Duct Tape .... both so sticky .....

:wow:

Thank you everyone' date=' for the wonderful wishes! Sleeperhawk is an amazing person as you all know and I truly am blessed to be part of his life! :2132:[/font']

His thoughtfulness and sense of humor is incredible! George totally surprised me with some gifts reminiscent of one of our conversations ten years ago!! :cool10::cool10: And yes, he gave me duct tape! :stirthepot:

And we are both blessed to have all of you as friends! :bighug: