IGNORED

pegster

Snarley Bill

just heard from pegster. he said he does'nt have a bike yet and misses all his friends on here. there seems to be alot of members that fell by the way side. sure do miss them. i guess it's a sign we are getting old. i emailed a few of them like dooder, cinderella, la, etc., but haven't heard back from them yet. :depressed:

Im still here Bill.. Hope you and Linda are doing great..

Many of the older crowd have laid back, some are still here though..

Would be nice if we could all get back together again next year for an Ol-Time international VR rally...You, me and many have phone numbers and emails of the folks we remember. We could set a day/date next year and then start sending emails and calling the ol-time members letting them know and we can post it here also in hopes the newer members would join all of us.

What a story telling adventure that would be...

Hey Bill Im still around. Just been real busy dealing with my Mom's estate. All is just about done we sold her house it closes the 30th so just have to pay a few of her bills and close the trust. Sharon and I are in Denver right now for her brothers 60th birthday. Will be home on tues.

John

PS I called and left 2 messages with Lowell but havent heard back from him yet.

Glad to hear pegster is still kicking.

See if you can track down Dallas he will liven things up around here. Those were the good old days.

HA..Dallas was a hoot..he raised my hair a few times until I figured him out..

Meet alot of great folks on here and seems like it is too easy to loose touch sometimes. I was going through some pics from a couple years ago and thinking about all those that I have not heard from in awhile.

I still dip in and out every once in a while, but don't talk much anymore. i really miss my bike but at the time it needed to go. I told Bill the bike and the 700 ft. red gravel driveway we have now that is pretty steep wouldn't go to good with a bike. Dooder, Redneck, Eck, Squidley and Bill, it is good to see yall on here. I miss yall a lot too. I am planning on getting another bike one of these days and hope to come to another ride in. Yall all take care.

Would be nice if we could all get back together again next year for an Ol-Time international VR rally...You, me and many have phone numbers and emails of the folks we remember. We could set a day/date next year and then start sending emails and calling the ol-time members letting them know and we can post it here also in hopes the newer members would join all of us.

hey eck , thats a great idea. here's another great idea. buddy is putting on my eureka springs meet at the edelwiess in september labor day weekend. what better central location to have a reunion meet. we had a really great one last year. maybe we can get aussie annie and quickstep over here again. we already have our reservations. still have plenty of time. its buddies meet will check with him. how about dragon rider, and la, dooder and doodette, redneck and wolfie, maybe we could drag freebird down there. just a thought. dallas was my mentor. he made me snarley bill. :cool10:

im up for that as a new member i would love to meet more vr members so far i have metwes here in MS and i enjoyed meeting him and his son and hope to meet more vr in the future :cool10:

im up for that as a new member i would love to meet more vr members so far i have metwes here in MS and i enjoyed meeting him and his son and hope to meet more vr in the future :cool10:

hey eck , thats a great idea. here's another great idea. buddy is putting on my eureka springs meet at the edelwiess in september labor day weekend. what better central location to have a reunion meet. we had a really great one last year. maybe we can get aussie annie and quickstep over here again. we already have our reservations. still have plenty of time. its buddies meet will check with him. how about dragon rider, and la, dooder and doodette, redneck and wolfie, maybe we could drag freebird down there. just a thought. dallas was my mentor. he made me snarley bill. :cool10:
i might be anle to make that work if yall can swing it

ok i messed up that multiquote

I still dip in and out every once in a while, but don't talk much anymore. i really miss my bike but at the time it needed to go. I told Bill the bike and the 700 ft. red gravel driveway we have now that is pretty steep wouldn't go to good with a bike. Dooder, Redneck, Eck, Squidley and Bill, it is good to see yall on here. I miss yall a lot too. I am planning on getting another bike one of these days and hope to come to another ride in. Yall all take care.

BTW, how do you like my trike????///////......

It's good too see that you still pop in Mike, now all we have to do is get hooked up again at another rally and change out another fuel pump in a truck in a gravel parking lot

:whistling:

Trike looks good too....1 Horsepower right ;-)