IGNORED

Hurricane Irene..

With the potential threat of Hurricane Irene hitting the coast this weekend, should anyone need to evacuate, our doors are open for you. :bighug:

In South Carolina, we are located basically in the center of the state, around 120 miles from the coast, so you would be on safe ground. Just let us know if we can help, my cell phone is on my profile, give us a call.

Bobbie and George

WE ARE RIGHT ON THE COAST OF DANIEL ISLAND IF ANYONE WANTS TO WAIT IT OUT..:cool10:

Just kidding...

It appears right now that we will not have to evacuate according to the local weatherman, but over the years I have learned not to trust them guys.

WE ARE RIGHT ON THE COAST OF DANIEL ISLAND IF ANYONE WANTS TO WAIT IT OUT..:cool10:

Just kidding...

It appears right now that we will not have to evacuate according to the local weatherman, but over the years I have learned not to trust them guys.

hurricane party at Eck's place this weekend.. :bluesbrother:

With the potential threat of Hurricane Irene hitting the coast this weekend' date=' should anyone need to evacuate, our doors are open for you. :bighug:[/font']

In South Carolina, we are located basically in the center of the state, around 120 miles from the coast, so you would be on safe ground. Just let us know if we can help, my cell phone is on my profile, give us a call.

Bobbie and George

Thanks for the offer, show what great folks we have on here. Looks like we may not get the brunt of it now but you never know, will keep those in the path in our prayers.

Guest scarylarry

Just kidding...

Why don't you take pictures of it while it is coming in and post them for us inlanders....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

What kind of pies can we expect and how many................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

With the potential threat of Hurricane Irene hitting the coast this weekend, should anyone need to evacuate, our doors are open for you. :bighug:

Bobbie and George

hurricane party at Eck's place this weekend.. :bluesbrother:

Too far away, for me to go there for a weekend. :2cents:

Will you have to dry out your cell phones before or after?

Depends, on if Eck is using the washing machine before, but definately afterwards. :stickpoke:

You just can't beat good old southern fried catfish toes for an appetizer, followed by a gar soup tart with seaweed wound crackers spread with cavaier.:think:

Dead puff fish bowls are filled to the brim with a slightly salty brim dressing diluted for the faint hearted. :eek:

Free refills for all customers!!! On the house! :thumbsup2:

The captivating dessert feature is crawdad pie topped with foamy squid fingers.:(

Guest scarylarry
Same here, I have an extra bedroom. Beans and tadders and cornbread. Also tent area.

Fuzzy

Hell I ain't going to affected by the storm but I'm in just the same..