IGNORED

those who havent paid their dues

bj66

remember if you havent paid your dues, the great things this site offers. I just ordered some highway pags for my RSTD. I used the discount offered to members of this site and received 10% off. 10% off of a set of Kuryakyn pegs adds up. So take advantage of the good things the site has to offer. I did and will do it again. By the way, this site was a big reason i chose the pegs i did, THANK YOU for the info!!!!!!!

From where did you order them and how did you apply for the discount?

remember if you havent paid your dues, the great things this site offers. I just ordered some highway pags for my RSTD. I used the discount offered to members of this site and received 10% off. 10% off of a set of Kuryakyn pegs adds up. So take advantage of the good things the site has to offer. I did and will do it again. By the way, this site was a big reason i chose the pegs i did, THANK YOU for the info!!!!!!!

Are the new people joining required to pay before they start using the site.

Not at this time. Nothing has changed yet but when I get finished, new folks will get a 30 day free trial when they register and will be able to post. After 30 days, they will revert to registered but non-supporting status and their permissions will automatically change. Not sure yet what all they will have access to but will not be able to post.

Hey, my brain is still thawing from the winter- will there be a reminder next year when we will need to reup on the dues? or is something available to look up on the site to remind me? :doh:

YEP..YEP...YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LOG ON..LOL..:stickpoke::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::fnd_(16):

Not at this time. Nothing has changed yet but when I get finished, new folks will get a 30 day free trial when they register and will be able to post. After 30 days, they will revert to registered but non-supporting status and their permissions will automatically change. Not sure yet what all they will have access to but will not be able to post.

Just my 2 cents - posting is not where the value is, the real value of this site is in the reading. Access to read all of the threads pretty much eliminates the need to join for a majority of folks. Once all the active members are paid, the plethora of helpful information continues to be posted, and the casual visitors continue to have access to all the knowledge. Fine lines, I know, but just my thoughts.

Freebird, I just checked my subscription and it shows that I'm paid up till 2011. I was sure I paid for 1 year and not 2, could you check your records to verify. I want to keep it fair for all.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this great site. :thumbsup: :clap2:

Personally, I think visitors should get a full usage for 30 days and then if they do not join they should be restricted to just a front page and def not have access to the tech articles. There is a plethora of articles alonethat are worth 20 memberships. I have saved enough becasue of this site to pay 10 yrs memerships. Couldn't run me off with a dog!!!

Good job Freebird!!!

New members pay from the link on the left side of the page that says subscriptions.

:2cents::2cents::sign outstanding::wow::7_6_3[1]::You_Rock_Emoticon::beersign::beersign::beersign::beersign:

From where did you order them and how did you apply for the discount?

motorcycle superstore, they have a vr,org discount. 10 % off and free shipping when you check out type in the code and get the discount. Check the thread of businesses that offer discounts. the motercycle superstore should be there. look at it and the code should be listed.:banana:

Do we just use the donate button? Not sure how to pay my dues.

Thanks

:doh:

The BEST way is to just go to your UserCP...scroll down to Paid Subscriptions and do it there. If you use the donate button, I will still get it but then I have to go in and manually update your account. I can do that though so it's not a big deal.

Freebird, I just checked my subscription and it shows that I'm paid up till 2011. I was sure I paid for 1 year and not 2, could you check your records to verify. I want to keep it fair for all.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this great site. :thumbsup: :clap2:

Thanks...I'll correct it. Really one year is all I'm doing at this time.

The BEST way is to just go to your UserCP...scroll down to Paid Subscriptions and do it there. If you use the donate button, I will still get it but then I have to go in and manually update your account. I can do that though so it's not a big deal.

Oops, you would think as long as Ive been around I could get it right.