IGNORED

PCW Clutch Kit Help

Can someone answer and help me with the PCW Clutch Kit Install. I started the job and where there is that wire that holds the metal plate and fiber disc a smaller OD type washer. In the very back it looks like just a smooth machined surface but also maybe a larger OD type washer. The instruction blew over into some old oil and can't read them. Help me from where I'm at please.

Thanks

THANKS Freebird!!!!!! This is just what I needed!!!!! You're The MAN!!!!!

Yer gonna love that clutch.. it's a lot stiffer to pull than stock but I don't notice it anymore.. my left arm now matches my right arm.. ;) Prolly more info than anyone needed to know?

The point is, some people find the extra pressure hard to deal with but you'll get used to it..

Awww Freebird you beat me to the punch!!! LOL

Get the extra disk and do away with that half plate and disc like it did in the article. Much better gripping power

What is the reason for the half plate from a design point.

I am looking at either the PCW plate or the DD mod, where a second standard spring is installed.

The DD mod seems to be the preferred way to go.

I just have to find a second standard spring.

Gary

I am looking at either the PCW plate or the DD mod, where a second standard spring is installed.

Gary

I've got one if you would like. I am upgrading to the PCW spring and do not need the old one. It's not quite new, but only a couple of years old.

Let me know if you would like it and I can mail it out to you or pass it along to anyone heading to the MD from WI (I assume you will be there since it is in your backyard).

RR

I've got one if you would like. I am upgrading to the PCW spring and do not need the old one. It's not quite new, but only a couple of years old.

Let me know if you would like it and I can mail it out to you or pass it along to anyone heading to the MD from WI (I assume you will be there since it is in your backyard).

RR

PM sent

Thank You,

Gary

Next Winters Project! Yep! :happy65:

Jeff, It takes all of twenty minutes to do with minimal or no oil loss.

Gary

I have a spare too. If anyone needs it.

PCW on the way! :)

BTW fellows.... My Trike Stays flat and level, should I just drain all the oil?

OR how much will come out do you think?

Jeff

Jeff,

Drain all the oil as when you pull the cover on your level trike, not slanted sideways to the left, all the oil will come out :yikes:

The reason on a regular bike with a sidestand can be done with minimal oil loss is that all the oil is setting on the left hand side of the crankcase. The clutch cover is on the right side.

Jeff,

Drain all the oil as when you pull the cover on your level trike, not slanted sideways to the left, all the oil will come out :yikes:

The reason on a regular bike with a sidestand can be done with minimal oil loss is that all the oil is setting on the left hand side of the crankcase. The clutch cover is on the right side.

Yeah, Yeah, you got to drain it. I decided to put mine on the motorcycle jack so I could get at it better but I didn't drain the crank case. Yeah makes a big mess all over the exhaust pipe and the floor.

BOO

Can someone answer and help me with the PCW Clutch Kit Install. I started the job and where there is that wire that holds the metal plate and fiber disc a smaller OD type washer. In the very back it looks like just a smooth machined surface but also maybe a larger OD type washer. The instruction blew over into some old oil and can't read them. Help me from where I'm at please.

Thanks

Don't know if its to late, but pm me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you the PCW instructions. I will also attatch them below.