IGNORED

Inked for St Judes

Squidley

Ok Folks,

As of right now we have $1178.59 towards the goal of $3K, and I thank all of you that have been able to donate. I will be keeping this up top and visible so we can meet our goal. Bobbie stated in the beginning that for her enduring this is worth $3K and I respect her for that. I will get one regardless of what we raise, but if you all want to see Bobbie get one also, we NEED to meet that $3K mark.

It is going well and were past 1/3 of the way to getting to our goal. Lets keep it going, remember many small donations will make this happen. Big ones are nice, but slow and steady wins the race. I'll keep up with the updates as they happen, Thank you all again that have donated :thumbsup2:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Folks,

As of right now we have $1178.59 towards the goal of $3K, and I thank all of you that have been able to donate. I will be keeping this up top and visible so we can meet our goal. Bobbie stated in the beginning that for her enduring this is worth $3K and I respect her for that. I will get one regardless of what we raise, but if you all want to see Bobbie get one also, we NEED to meet that $3K mark.

It is going well and were past 1/3 of the way to getting to our goal. Lets keep it going, remember many small donations will make this happen. Big ones are nice, but slow and steady wins the race. I'll keep up with the updates as they happen, Thank you all again that have donated

:thumbsup2:

Hey Brad,pm us your address and Shari will send out a check..

I vote for a snowflake on your left arse cheek.....:stickpoke::rotfl::rotfl:

I'd like to take a minute and hopefully shed some light for some folks perhaps. Now I know there are a lot of folks here that have met me or know me personally. It's hard on the internet to trust someone that you really dont know, especially when they come on asking for money donations.

I dont expect folks to trust me because I am a moderator or that I post a lot, thats not reality in this day and age. There are many folks that will attest to my character in the fact that I keep track of every cent that is donated for whatever. I keep detailed records of all the trans actions, and I have and never will screw folks here out of money.

This being said, I can understand folks not necessarily wanting to send monies out to me for this donation....you dont know me, and I appreciate that. What I would like to suggest is if you do want to donate, and you just dont feel right sending money to me for this event. Please feel free to go to Mark Stills Tribute page

http://stj.convio.net/site/TR/Events/Tribute?px=1618382&pg=fund&fr_id=1341 at St. Judes website and donate directly, all we are looking to do is help St. Judes. None of us that are involved with this will benefit monetarily, we just believe in this cause.

I have mentioned it earlier, if you have questions or concerns, by all means get ahold of me either through email or PM. To all that have donated thank you again for your trust, and for those that will donate.....thank you too

:happy34:

Anyone who doubts Brad's honesty and sincerity should put it aside. I have absolutely no doubt that every penny given to him towards this event will go where it is intended. The only reason I haven't sent anything in yet is because it ain't payday yet. But that will change on Thursday.

Anyone who doubts Brad's honesty and sincerity should put it aside. I have absolutely no doubt that every penny given to him towards this event will go where it is intended. The only reason I haven't sent anything in yet is because it ain't payday yet. But that will change on Thursday.

i have met Brad and Lonna ,personally.

i will say this, as it is my true belief,.

Brad would come nearer to overpaying, than to shortchanging ANYONE!

LONNA on the other hand, you might better watch her!:hurts:

lol

gonna get a money order in the mail today, brad!

just jt

you did'nt get all them awards not being a good person. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

And he cleans up a 1st gen pretty well, too!!!!!! Mines comin' this week, Brad. I believe most people on here are trustworthy and generous, maybe to a fault, but that's how we ride!!!!!

Dan

They threw away the mold when Brad was born, they dont come any more honest or upstanding than him, I would trust him with my last dollar. Brad has always been there for many folks on and off this site, and would go to the end of the earth to help someone. This cause is something that is near and dear to me and many other members here and I can't think of anybody more suited or trusted to handle the donations.................

There are many folks that will attest to my character.

Yep, Ill attest to Brad being a character......:buttkick:

All kidding aside, Brad is one of the most giving people that I have ever met and im not one to openly praise people. Hes one of the guys that makes this joint what it is. If we cant trust him then its time to shut this site down.

Now, I vote for a pond monster tattoo on Brads back, just above the belt line....any seconds????

The point is....with over 5000 members, if every member would donate only $5.00 each we would have a lot of money goinig to St. Judes to help so many young children with cancer!! Trustworthy or not, it's not a lot to give, but it all adds up to a large ammount!! And thats what this is all about!:)

I don't know what the total is but c'mon folks!! Let's get those numbers up there!!

Vinney!

i done and DONATED $1.25!

that's all my piggy bank had in it!

some of you more "prosperous, retired, MULTI-BIKE owners, need to step up to the plate.

it is for one of the most noble of causes!

these little kids don't stand much of a chance , without EXPENSIVE treatment.

just jt

:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money:

Were still rolling along....and now we are half way there. I have totalled up the donations so far and we have $1595.13. I can't thank everyone enough for jumping on board with this, but were only half way there. Please if you can spare $5 send it along, it's many small ones that will make us over the hump. I'll keep you all informed as it all happens, Thank you all again

:thumbsup2:

Rome wasn't built in a day, but we are running short on time. We have had a few more donations, but nothing huge has accumulated. There is 20 more days to go before this is over with as far as the donating. This would mean we need to get $70 a day to meet the goal

:whistling:

Bobbie has stated that for her to go through with this, we need to raise $3K. She did not and wouldn't do this on her own, she never wanted a tattoo. So we need to meet this mark if you want to see her get a tat. I will regardless, the donations wont be sent in vain...But I need your help with this.

Sorry to keep being a Pain in the arse, but the children are dying everyday, and I dont like to see that. Please just $5 will greatly help. I am going to keep this on the new posts everyday, these kids deserve a chance to live life :happy34:

My donation of $50 is coming over to you today, Brad. Maybe this will help kick start it again! I know we can do this, folks. A few bucks per is all we need!!! Bobbie needs a TAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

Thanks Dan...there are always folks that we can count on to put us in pain

:yikes:

okay,folks, i just got back from the 2008 eureka springs meet, and our 50/50 for st. jude total amounted to $135.00. terri and michael heaton won the drawing and donated there winnings to the tattoo fund. so i will be sending another $135.00 to brad for st. jude. i want to thank everyone who donated to a great cause at the eureka springs meet. i did'nt even have to ask they just came forward and asked for the tickets. what a great bunch of caring people. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133: ps. special thanks to terri and michael.

Way to go Bill, sorry we couldnt make it, Charlene is now on the mend from her surgery, and hopefully she will be able to ride again once she is fully recovered, but I am not expecting her back on the bike till after the first of the year.........

Thanks to Tern & Michael for donating their winnings to the fund, and a big thanks to all those that participated in the event..........

We need to do something to stir up the pot again to get this thing rolling again...........

okay,folks, i just got back from the 2008 eureka springs meet, and our 50/50 for st. jude total amounted to $135.00. terri and michael heaton won the drawing and donated there winnings to the tattoo fund. so i will be sending another $135.00 to brad for st. jude. i want to thank everyone who donated to a great cause at the eureka springs meet. i did'nt even have to ask they just came forward and asked for the tickets. what a great bunch of caring people. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133: ps. special thanks to terri and michael.