IGNORED

Inked for St Judes

Squidley

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! :banana:

Now I take it that Bummer still has the last say on what the tat will be and where the ink goes.

This could get interesting. :hihi:

Thats not quite how it's going to work

:no-no-no: Bummer will tell all of YOU folks what our tattoos are going to be, we have already picked them out and where they are going.

A HUGE thank you to all that were able to donate, This is a giant effort that we took on and you can thank Bobbie for the goal amount. She definitely thinks big

:banana: David....Thank you my friend for the last push, we actually do have more than $3K right now as I recieved a couple of checks today and still anticipate atleast 1 more thats enroute.

Now we can get these monies to Memphis and help some of the little ones....all in the name of our friend....Mean Dog

:thumbsup2:

OK...

The drive is officially done and I will tally up all the donations by the weekend and post a total up. I will also be getting ahold of Bummer and he will tell y'all what Bobbie and I are going to get as far as the Tats.

Thank you all again very much for all your generosity and and I'm looking forward to getting all the monies to St. Judes :banana:

I got a PM from Squidley. Seems I'm to pass this info along to everyone:

..I am going to get the Tazmanian Devil coming out of my arm with a torch and welding goggles. Bobbie is going to get a Tat of a Hummingbird, but I dont know where she is going to get it.

The weekend has come and gone, where is the total.........curious minds want to know....................

As the 18th draw closer, I am getting excited about going back to St. Jude, even though no tour this time, it will be a good time to meet some more new folks and see some old friends........

Thanks to everybody who has donated, this group is fantastic..........

:nanner:

OK....Here it is.

We ended up raising....

:banana: $3260.67 :banana:

Thank you to all that donated and we are looking forward to seeing a bunch of you folks in Memphis on the 18th :thumbsup2:

HOW in the thunder did we wind up, with $.67???

i sent 54cents, so that means someone out there is "broker ", than me!

lol

just jt:think:

HOW in the thunder did we wind up, with $.67???

i sent 54cents, so that means someone out there is "broker ", than me!

lol

just jt:think:

Unfortunately Paypal isn't free and takes a percentage of the funds sent...thats why the strange total...I'll throw in my pocket change and even it off when we get there

:)

OK....Here it is.

We ended up raising....

:banana: $3260.67 :banana:

Thank you to all that donated and we are looking forward to seeing a bunch of you folks in Memphis on the 18th

:thumbsup2:

Thanks Brad and Lonna for getting this going.:thumbsup2:

Thanks also to Bobbie and Brad for donating some skin space to the cause.:banana::banana:

And thanks to the tattoo artist who is donating his time to the cause.:D

I'm just real sorry we will not be able to make the ride to St.Judes.:mad:

Unfortunately Paypal isn't free and takes a percentage of the funds sent...thats why the strange total...I'll throw in my pocket change and even it off when we get there

:)

BRAD, you know that i was just RAZZIN' ya.

i trust you, completely, with any and all $$$ transactions!!!!

it's that little skinny "cheescake munchkin", that i would watch!

lol

so when are ya'll planning on being in Houston, this year?

just jt:stickpoke::smile5: