IGNORED

Finally Rode Today!!!

bongobobny

...and it felt REALLY good!! Goldie is running great with the new plugs and wires, and we now have XM radio as well! My foot is still a little sore but nothing intolerable. The incision is almost completely healed over, just a little bit more to go. I have a hard time tolerating standing for any length of time but riding has no discomfort at all!!

See you at Asheville!

glad to hear that bob...im gone for a youth camp this weekend, but you can be assured ill be a calling you...earls for ice cream or r and d for lunch?..what ever you like.. Phil from waterloo is supposed to be riding up next weekend if the weather is good...we can all hook up for a ride then. See ya soon....

well that is great news Bob, and just in time. boy do you cut it close.

i thought i was going to have to call a toe truck to get you down there.

if standing bothers you, then you and Becky will enjoy sitting down and having Goldie take you for a nice tour down south.

see you Friday night for out next ad-venture.

cheers, Scott:hurts:

Thanks, everybody!! We are really looking forward to leaving this Satrurday for a two week ad-Venture! Brakes need bleeding before I go anywhere but we'll handle it! Really looking forward to seeing a few old friends and meeting some new ones as well! The Piggybacker seems to pull very well but I wish I would have had time to put a swivel hitch on.

Big Tom, you betcha we will go riding when we get back! We will be back on the 15th but that weekend is booked solid. We will put something together as soon as possible...

Guest JGorom

Good to hear Robert...but please don't rush it!

It usually does not take much for our health and well-being to deteroriate...

but unfortunately it always takes us longer to go down the road to recovery.

Be safe and God Bless!

Welcome back to the road Bob. Sorry to hear that you and Becky won't be able to join Tom and I in a couple of weeks but you've got the absolutely best reason ! I hope we can all get together for an M&E after you get back. I'd love to try and get a few more New Yorkers together for a get together. Heck if a few of our Canadian Brothers, or Ohioians or Pennslyvanians want to join us that would be even better.

Safe trip , breath the air deeply and enjoy every mile. See you soon. PHIL.:7_2_104[1]:

Congratulations!

I found that even after a crushed leg it's easier to ride than walk. It's really hard to explain that to the medical folks. They just can't seem to wrap their heads around it.

Ride safe.

Hey Bummer tell them its just a 100 hp wheelchair they'll understand that!:big-grin-emoticon:

...and it felt REALLY good!! Goldie is running great with the new plugs and wires, and we now have XM radio as well! My foot is still a little sore but nothing intolerable. The incision is almost completely healed over, just a little bit more to go. I have a hard time tolerating standing for any length of time but riding has no discomfort at all!!

See you at Asheville!

:clap2::thumbsup2:

Congratulations!

I found that even after a crushed leg it's easier to ride than walk. It's really hard to explain that to the medical folks. They just can't seem to wrap their heads around it.

Ride safe.

Got that one right!! I'm tired of hearing"You're going to RIDE AGAIN!!!"

You can bet your sweet _____________