IGNORED

Thanks for the Honor of riding the SS Bike

muffinman

I dont know how to tell you all how I feel about the Secret Squirrel Bike and being thought of they way the members here think of me.

I want to tell you all that this came as a complete surprise to me and I still dont really know what to say.I told some at Dons that I really dont deserve the bike but the reply I recieved from all I talked to about this is a unanamouse yes you do so that being as it is I greatfully accept the 86 Secret Squirrel bike and want to say from the bottom of my heart a very big Thank You to all that had anything at all to do with this.

I also want to say that if I was not married to the greatest wife in the world I would not be able to do for the members of this site like I do.Margaret is the one that makes it possible for me to travel and lend a hand on so many of the members bikes.I have yet to meet one single member that I would not help.I know that many of you have given of your time money and moral support to the project and Yes Lonna I will keep this one clean I promise.

Brad and Lonna thank you for the work you put into this bike for me when your bike is in pieces in your garage at this time.I LOVE YOU GUYS and all of our members...

I did have to tinker with the bike on the way home but I know what the problem is and have ordered the parts already today

so nest weekend I will be making this bike as dependable as my Blonde 83 has been for the last 90k miles.

Oh by the way my insurance agent told me I need more friends like I have here so he can get more Money out of me.:mo money::mo money::mo money:

Thank You all again for the Honor of being a member of this family and the gift of Love I recieved this past weekend

Jeff

Jeff, i can't understand your surprise!

everyone else , here, knew about the S.S bike!

you just don't pay attention , boy!

lol

i hope you get a million miles and 10 million smiles out of this machine.

OH. and mayby you should take Mini, for a short ride around the block, every once in a while, just to keep her grinning!

:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

just jt

Jeff,

As you know you have been a great friend to many people on this site. You have given me alot of confidence to work on my own bike knowing that you are just a phone call away, and wouldn't hesitate to ride the 3.5hrs to bail me out if I needed it. Until I met members here i wouldn't work on my own bikes. I'm a carpenter and Chef not a machanic, is what I always told people. You muffinman have changed my view on this subject. So heres to you my good friend!:fnd_(16): You deserve the SS project bike.:clap2:

BTW: Don't let me here that you have neglected this bike to fix someones elses bike. :no-no-no:Yours must come first in order to ride to all the places you are needed!

Hey Jeff,

While I just met you and Mini in person for the first time at Maint day, I've made use of many bits and pieces of the huge amount you contribute to all of us here for quite a while now. I'm sure many others would agree that you are one of the core contributors that ensure that this place seems like family whether we're consistent contributors, lurkers or something in between ourselves. That goes for Mini as well. When there's an opportunity to return the favor it's not difficult to be enthusiastic about doing so. When you've got people like Rough Rider and Squidly (not to mention Don) and others trying to support something like this it's just that much easier.

The only thing you need to do is enjoy it and I'm sure everyone that contributed will be happy to have returned just a fraction of what you (and Mini) have contributed over and over again.

Ride Safe and ENJOY! :happy34:

Jeff,

I am so glad that you like the bike, I am a picky rider and like to have everything top notch on the machines I work on. I ran out of time to get all the little nuances done with the bike. But I know she's a strong runner and I doubt you will have problems with her.

Thank you and Mini for all you both do, it was a hard secret to keep at times and I'm glad that you were surprised. We love you bro and you are deserving of this gift, thank you for accepting it with all of us there.....be safe my friend.

Congrats Jeff, you truly deserve the SS bike, I only wish that we could have been there to see your expression. Beer30 offered me a ride to Don's, but I had a commitment to my Son on Saturday. He was accepted into that Vocational School and we had to jump on that.

When I first joined this site, I kept reading about this guy Muffinman who was riding all over helping other members out. Last year at you M & E I had the pleasure of meeting your and mini and understood what you were about. Since that time I have had the pleasure of meeting you several times and feel that I am a better person for it.

Have fun and enjoy that ride. Give me a call when you have it down this way and we can do a DQ run.

Jeff,

You do too deserve it and I'm as proud as you are to be a member of a club of great people that appreciate your type of goodness enough to show it with meaning.

How about posting some pictures of the SS bike for those of us that could not be up there for the presentation.

As I told you when we first met Saturday, even though I've just rebuilt my bike from head to toe, I've only got a fraction of the knowledge that you have. Every time I go to answer a question posed by the board, I first stop and think...."Will Muffin correct me 'cause I forgot that this other thing has something to do with it too?". I mean that in the most positive way. It serves to sharpen my knowledge of these fine machines.

I am also grateful for the test ride. That gave me the untold confidence that I did a pretty good job. Out of all of us here, you deserve that ride the most. I know that as I do, most of us on here would have loved to actually help Squidley in working on this for you.

Have fun and enjoy,

Dan

Jeff,

No matter what you do....clean it or not....it's yours to do whatever you want. But you must keep it running so you can continue to do what you do best...run to help other people who need it! There is no person more deserving than you, and Mini!!! So have fun, and be safe! Maybe now you can come up to Michigan and get another cheesecake!:banana::banana:

:bighug::bighug:

Are you sure about that one? :rotf::rotf:

LOL yes Margaret I'm sure. Hey it's not often I find someone who dislikes seafood as much as I do. I don't feel so ashamed anymore.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh by the way glad you're son got in. That was definitely way more important.

Margaret

Thanks, we are so glad he got in and he is really doing well. He is taking welding and couldn't be happier. Shhhh don't tell anyone, but we are buying him a 1987 Yamaha Virago XV535 this Friday. He doesn't know it yet, and we are hoping this will make him not feel so isolated from us. It's a decent bike that runs like a scalded ape, no kidding, I took it out for a test ride and well we know how big I am, lets just say I'm sure I was pushing max load on it.:whistling: Anyway I had it in 5th at 55 and nailed the throttle and it almost threw me off it and she jumped up to 80 in a heartbeat. Brandy has already bought new skull grips and skull levers for it. He likes skulls and this one already has an Iron Cross on the rear fender with a skull coming out of it. We are really stoked, and can't wait to give it to him.

I figured that if I had any problems with it Jeff would be available to help me out with it. :rotf::rotf:

:ice_congrats-vi6886 i wish i could of been there , now you know why i did not send you that back rest , [ if Mini needs it for her Vr call me ] , we all know how i like to run my mouth :rotfl:so it was very hard at Ruff's M/E , thats why Zeus kept a eye on me :rotfl:i want to see it in Aug if not before , Brad , :thumbsup: you did a GREAT JOB!!!

Thom