IGNORED

Christmas Lights and decorations

luvmy40

I thought it would be nice to see what everyone does for Christmas lights and decorations.

My modest out door lighting:

ChristmasLights.thumb.jpg.24288cb2f85b071102ac533dab040a40.jpg

And our Christmas Tree, waiting for the kids and grand kids to finish the decorating. I can't figure out why this is posting sideways and can't seem to fix it. Oh well!ChristmasTree2023.thumb.jpg.75458db1f05c743101552bf7adef8ed8.jpg

Please add pictures of your decorations!

Edited by luvmy40
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, PastorCurt said:

IMG_5973.thumb.jpeg.f2c1885bb0e71eab6cb583664ad0876d.jpegIMG_5977.thumb.jpeg.243dc8ddff81956730fa996ce28d19f5.jpegIMG_5978.thumb.jpeg.6a3912d5ad4a52fa3cee4182c3ad8c37.jpeg

We do live close to the street on two sides so this is what we have this year. 

Nice.

I'm considering getting an LED system permanently installed. The kind that are programable for different seasons/holidays and can be just neutral accent lights as well..

We've never really been big on exterior decorations as our previous house was butt ugly and not on the beaten path. Now that we are in our forever home, one that has some inherent curb appeal and sees a good bit of foot and vehicular traffic, I think some effort spent in decorations would be OK. And fun!

we watched a show on tv last night I think it was called the great Christmas light fight it had some great light set ups and the drone house was my favorite, but there is no way I would or could tie up that kind of money, time or effort in it. at home we are so far back in the woods it would disturb the wild life so we don't bother. 

• Like 1