IGNORED

The Warden would KILL me!!

Yammer Dan

Now if someone were to take that chrome 'basket affair' off the back and add some real good chrome, it might sell better. But it will be a SLOW seller, it's blue :whistling::think::stirthepot:

What is that a light bar of a mark2?but its a great blue:thumbsup2: I lost the link i had but I think it was called Orion and Aruroa blue

Edited by MikeM8560

She showed me all the ones sitting and not going. Guess I better get to work!!!

Dan if you have that many she wouldnt even notice one more tucked back in the corner just stick it in with the rest when shes at work

dray

Sounds like you have some "Post traumatic Stress Syndrome" goin' on there, Dan. Me thinks you need another project to help work out all that anxiety you've got built up from all the work the warden is makin' you do. Keeps you from gettin' those bikes runnin'!!!!!

I told my "warden" a couple of weeks ago that nothin' was gettin done till the bike was done and Maintenance Day was over!!! Looks like my vacations almost over!?!?!?!?!?:95:

Dan

Now if someone were to take that chrome 'basket affair' off the back and add some real good chrome, it might sell better. But it will be a SLOW seller, it's blue :whistling::think::stirthepot:

I was thinking the same thing, but it sure is blue. Looks pretty good fora Blue one. Actually very clean.

BRad

You are on a Venture riders site, do you seriously expect anyone is going to tell you not to go for it?

When I bought my 02 SWMBO hyperventilated for 3 or 4 months but she is OK with it now. When I bought my 51 Merc lead sled I hid it at a friends place for 5 months until someone spilled the beans. The hyperventilating only lasted a couple months that time.

A little excitement in your life lets you know you are alive.:080402gudl_prv: