IGNORED

Please Update your RSVP for Maint Day

Freebird

we still plan on being there........will get in the area on Friday......

hopefully we arent too tired or sore or??? from spending friday day and night at the Great Wolf Lodge and playing in the water park....:innocent:...but we are gonna have some fun there with Haylie and my son Ben and his girlfriend.....hopefully we get Some sleep !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was whining and not going to make it but Warden said "It's not about your bike it's about your friends." Ain't no wonder I married that woman.

So we gonna see you there then Yammer? Hope so, look forward to meetin you face to face!

Dan

I was whining and not going to make it but Warden said "It's not about your bike it's about your friends." Ain't no wonder I married that woman.

Yeah she sounds like a "keeper" glad to see your gonna make it, you deserve a break:whistling: Craig

:dancefool:I will be there, rain or shine. Only one thing--I followed everyone to Don's house last year and I have NO IDEA WHERE HE LIVES. I guess I will just follow someone again this year from the Oberlin Inn. Should be there early Friday afternoon. Visiting my uncle in Clyde, Ohio on Thursday.:2143:

SORRY DON, GOT THE NEWS THIS AFTERNOON I DID NOT GET THE EXTRA DAY OFF AS I HOPED TO. TATERS AND I WILL NOT BE COMMING UP THIS YEAR. WHAT A BUMMER. BECAUSE I AM ON VACATION STARTING SUNDAY, I WAS DENIED ANY EXTRA DAYS OFF. TATERS AND I WILL BE HEADING EAST TOWARD HOWE CAVERNS AND THEN TOWARD THE NEW ENGLAND STATES LATE SATURDAY AND WILL BE RETURNING AT THE END OF THE WEEK...WISH EVERYONE A SAFE RIDE..AND SOMEONE EAT A BIG PIECE OF CHEESECAKE FOR ME..REALLY WANTED TO MEET ALL OF YOU..BE CAREFUL AND HAVE FUN..:bawling:

Don, I was hoping that I could catch up with Duke and tag along at the last minute. I certainly enjoyed meeting the group at the Williamsburg Meet and Greet. Everything was falling into place until last Tuesday and it appears I must have cracked a rib or something so there is no riding for me for a few weeks. It's hard enough getting in and out of a car. You never know how much you use something until it hurts. LOL

One day I'll get to meet you. I hope everyone has a good visit and please no pics of any Venture's doing the back stroke. I remember seeing all the talk about the leaf vac taking a swim. :-)

Spotsy