IGNORED

Air?

Patch

A couple years back my boys had received a shipping box from amazon.

I noticed at the time that before putting it in the recycle bin they popped the airbags!

I commented at the time "the risk is not knowing where that air comes from".

Was I over analyzing being over concerned then?

What about now, what do you guys think?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be how the Chinese government is planning to take over the world, packing corona virus in the air bags that they know everyone will pop.:yikes:
OOOOOHH thats a scary thought and since they probably have too many people they could be infecting their own surplus population first to draw suspicion away from themselves. :backinmyday:

Not something I would have thought of, but you certainly have a point. My wife creates artwork which is used to make a variety of products. She was just told product sales are coming to a stop for some companies since they cannot be exported from China. If the coronavirus spreads across the world, we will find out how much of our lives depend on products shipped to our stores. I would imagine that quarantines will spread to other countries as the virus spreads. Since it takes a couple of weeks for a person with the virus to feel the effects, there is plenty of time to travel around and spread it to others. It is possible to see travel maps online which show where people go on airplanes every day. With roughly 100,000 daily commercial flights, people are going basically everywhere!

zag

Edited by zagger

Mark these words guyss, a study one day soonish will pop up showing the decrease in air pollution during this time of China resting its manufacturing and, the flights that are being stopped;)

I'm betting this already shows in sat pics and, they are going to try and sit on the evidence as long as they can...

Carl? I thought I was the guy that wrote & expressed to much information. lyao

:think:,,, trying to get my brain around the site of a bunch of Chinese people standing in a line blowing up those little packaging "balloons" ,,,, ​That would likely explain their low unemployment rate!

I always thought those little varmints (the packaging balloons) were filled by machines... :biker:

​So? A 2 micron filter will extend the life of the compressor but does nothing for the dangerous stuff.

Even lets say the use heppa, who inspects it? The same food and heath brains that inspected ground zero?

2 nights ago I was trying to enjoy a steak sandwich at a local... You know, get out of the house and hope I can figure my way back in;)

The guy beside me says "know what I just read on FB?" "That this virus was developed as a weapon, stolen from a lab in Winnipeg by the Chinese" "No ****" I responded, "lets see now if I can follow this," " the Chinese stole a chemical weapon from a lab in Winnipeg and, unleashed on their own people first" "looks like" he said, "and they then shut down their country, have lost unknown trillions of dollars, poisoned their market shares, placed their nation under marshal law; and, we are suppose to believe that" "I wonder how'd they even know where the F***Winnipeg is, and that they were keeping such a contagion within city limits" As a Canadian I think I pissed:think:

Know what I think guys, FB is making the world more stupid and right up the cracks of conspirators

[/color]​So? A 2 micron filter will extend the life of the compressor but does nothing for the dangerous stuff.

Even lets say the use heppa, who inspects it? The same food and heath brains that inspected ground zero?

2 nights ago I was trying to enjoy a steak sandwich at a local... You know, get out of the house and hope I can figure my way back in;)

The guy beside me says "know what I just read on FB?" "That this virus was developed as a weapon, stolen from a lab in Winnipeg by the Chinese" "No ****" I responded, "lets see now if I can follow this," " the Chinese stole a chemical weapon from a lab in Winnipeg and, unleashed on their own people first" "looks like" he said, "and they then shut down their country, have lost unknown trillions of dollars, poisoned their market shares, placed their nation under marshal law; and, we are suppose to believe that" "I wonder how'd they even know where the F***Winnipeg is, and that they were keeping such a contagion within city limits" As a Canadian I think I pissed:think:

Know what I think guys, FB is making the world more stupid and right up the cracks of conspirators

ignorance is a conspiracy

It has become quite troubling the last couple years.

Yep, and unfortunately logic has been thrown away with it. According to the CDC in the US alone for the winter of 2018-2019 ~43 million got the flu, 647K hospitalized and 61K died. These numbers were higher in '17-'18 and this years numbers are going to be lower. This comes out to about a .15% mortality rate with the flu. Currently the Wuhan Flu estimates are about a 1% mortality rate. Based on numbers I just saw it is closer to 3%. there have been just under 9000 Wuhan Flu cases WORLD WIDE. This story line is being so far over bloated IMHO. I had to fly home to Houston from Boston Thursday. I'd guess 30 - 50% of the people getting on a plan had a mask on. The lady in front of me brought a small can of Lysol or equivalent and was heavily spraying everything. I told her if she sprayed it in my face again we would have a problem.

BTW for a couple of weeks now I've been telling people in the office not to pop the packing bubbles, the air is from China. It takes roughly 2 weeks for air to circle the globe. There are a ton of mitigating factors, yes, but generally a good number to use.

Actually, the air inside the packing bubbles is from Amazon, not China. Whatever you order from Amazon comes from one of their fulfillment centers and the merchandise is packed there - not in the country that manufactured the merchandise. The packing bubbles are inflated at the time of packaging - with local air, not air shipped from China. That is, unless we are talking about bubble-sheets inside of the actual merchandise box - that air is coming from whatever company manufactured the bubble sheets.

Actually, the air inside the packing bubbles is from Amazon, not China. Whatever you order from Amazon comes from one of their fulfillment centers and the merchandise is packed there - not in the country that manufactured the merchandise. The packing bubbles are inflated at the time of packaging - with local air, not air shipped from China. That is, unless we are talking about bubble-sheets inside of the actual merchandise box - that air is coming from whatever company manufactured the bubble sheets.

You do understand that was said to people with complete sarcasm.

I agree that you look at all the media sources because they all lie or refuse to provide a full truth for their own agenda. Now I admit I missed a 0 when I typed 9000, the number I posted of the fatalities listed was still accurate at the 3% mark. I still say this is way over hyped and bloated to drive fear. Let's put the 90K world wide in an even better perspective. The population of the world is roughly 7 billion at the given moment. That's an infection rate of .0013%, world wide. Your odds of dying from being bitten by a mosquito are far higher.

No, this is wrong and not how the contagion works! 1 equals 3 infections;) true for every one there are three people and so on...

My apologies - I have been absorbing the internet for far too long now and have lost my sarcasm detector. I am red faced.

I thought your post was relevant!

So out of curiosity are those pack labeled?

How do we know what comes from where?

I have not known China to not take a good anything and shall we say, replicate it;)

CW.Tart, as you are newish with the club I recommend you restate it differently.

We are not permitted to make political comments, of this fashion.

I know we as a group will except the point of view and drop it.

Perhaps just repost with a different string of words.

Delete or alter and I will do the same to this post;)

Sorry if you disagree but it wasn't handled, there were still political posts being made. They simply aren't allowed.

Lesson learned - did not mean to insult anyone and my post was directed at our Candadian friends. As I said, "Just My Opinion". Will not do it again.