IGNORED

Eating hamburgers. etc

Sylvester

Wow this is good, burgers on the Weber charcoal grill with corn on the cob and beans on the side burner. Any one got a problem with this? Hope not.

:farmer:

I dunno.... How do you like your Ribeye's cooked?

Ribeyscooked.jpg

How about with some fresh minced garlic???

GarlicOnTop.jpg

Some nice grilled veggies to go along with it???

veggis.jpg

Saw a recipe for corn on the cob the other day that I plan to try. Peel off the husks, brush with ranch dressing, wrap with bacon, grill. Sounds interesting.

Been doing sing bacon wrapped corn for a few years, it is life changing, putting some ranch on it.......yes that is an interesting twist.

Mike

Steak cooked properly means to get the bull, wipe it's butt, knock the horns off, and walk it thru the kitchen and serve it. It should bleed and maybe even flinch when I stab it with the fork.. Yummmmmmm.......

This is funny, Flyinfool. My dad always said almost the same thing when ordering a steak at a restaurant. Then he'd say, "Bring a bottle of iodine along, I want it to have a fighting chance to heal."

Steak cooked properly means to get the bull, wipe it's butt, knock the horns off, and walk it thru the kitchen and serve it. It should bleed and maybe even flinch when I stab it with the fork.. Yummmmmmm.......
Yes sir, that's the only way to eat steak....

On the fourth I smoked 8 racks of ribs (4 St. Louis, 2 babyback and 2 beef short ribs). More coming Sunday, sixteen boneless skinless chicken thighs wrapped in bacon. After that we will have enough until fall for bbq, right out of the freezer.

:fatsmiley::thumbsup2:

:farmer: